URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P416434
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 820 & 20
Activities: Drinks and talking, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: I'll put her in the top 20 for looks in my 40 years of hobbying. Per her OH2 post:
135 lbs
Long dark hair
Green eyes
34DDD
White with tan skin (1/3) Cherokee.
Athletic body
Gorgeous face
Amazing body
GREAT ASS
Text and she will send pics.
Recommendation: Yes
To give you an idea of what I like, my other Fort Worth favorites are Lita, and Vyebrator.
I cannot find pics of this chick anywhere
If you text her, she will send some.
I cannot find pics of this chick anywhere Originally Posted by TheBradGuy

If you send her a nice introductory text and ask for pics she will send you few that will have you ready to schedule appt. She has some boobs on her
. Very nice looking MILF.
Question to the group: This review was rejected due to lack of detail. Was there not enough detail to make a decision? I must be slipping, this is a first.
You listed all the activities and provided a little color in your ROS. I don’t see why it would be rejected. I would ask for them to take another look and explain.
You listed all the activities and provided a little color in your ROS. I don’t see why it would be rejected. I would ask for them to take another look and explain. Originally Posted by TinMan
I've had a couple that were rejected as well. I got the definite impression that they want more of the intimate details on what happens BCD. They beat around the bush a bit, but don't come right out and say it though.
Had one rejected myself last month. I was told can't write two reviews about same provider within 90 days unless new information is provided. It had been 79 days and I literally provided new information lol but whatever..
Beige, I believe the bedroom was beige and illuminated by a 40 watt incandescent bulb.
Question to the group: This review was rejected due to lack of detail. Was there not enough detail to make a decision? I must be slipping, this is a first. Originally Posted by slowmover
You listed all the activities and provided a little color in your ROS. I don’t see why it would be rejected. I would ask for them to take another look and explain. Originally Posted by TinMan
I agree. This, while somewhat brief, provides a good picture of your session and what happened during your experience.

IMO this should've been given review credit. I'd RTM it and ask for reconsideration.

IMO this should've been given review credit. I'd RTM it and ask for reconsideration. Originally Posted by corona
I actually did this with two different mods. No response. I will let this die. I've said my piece.
Saw her a couple weeks ago for the 3rd time. Good visit as always.