Recommendations for RGV Area

I have visited the McAllen area one time.
I wanna return but add other destinations to the list.
I see the ladies ads and see the cities, but wondering your guys opinion.
As far as safety wise, what city is cool?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated?
visit Laredo.
Hey Alexis,
To answer your question honestly, it is pretty safe. Do your proper screening stay away from the smaller towns stick to McAllen, Harlingen, South Padre Island. I would not recommend doing outcalls especially if you not familiar with the area. But most importantly stick to your gut instinct. If it sounds too blah, then don't do it.

This is my opinion. Be safe!

Eduk8d
Would be wonderful to have you down here.
  • dcarr
  • 11-03-2010, 09:39 PM
McAllen
Hi Alexis. You know I have been begging you to come back to McAllen!!
Hi Alexis, if you need help with references or hotel recommendations, please let me know, I'll be glad to help. There are some really great guys here in the McAllen area!!
Hey there

Mcallen is Great !!!
SPI as well ...

LV
  • helno
  • 11-05-2010, 06:27 PM
I vote for McAllen too.
So I guess Mcallen is the area to be in.. Okay where about for incall area?
McAllen is the best bet. I'm sure you'll have fun.

When are you planning to arrive in the rio grande Valley?
Outcalls is as good in McAllen as in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin,..just saying...there's not a difference.
  • Chloe
  • 11-09-2010, 11:59 PM
OMG she is too hott and definatly deserves attention! San Antonio is not responding to me I may slide down McAllen way as well!!
McAllen is the best bet. I'm sure you'll have fun.

When are you planning to arrive in the rio grande Valley?
Outcalls is as good in McAllen as in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin,..just saying...there's not a difference. Originally Posted by mikeintx
Dont want to say much and it turn out to be a ad. So with that said I have posted in the RGV section for all you McAllen gents....
Hi Alexis. You know I have been begging you to come back to McAllen!! Originally Posted by TX1hunk
Im coming back for you!! Where we eating this time around? LOL
  • dcarr
  • 11-10-2010, 05:50 AM
Wow, we are getting some great talent coming in. Alexis, Chloe, Rachel. Come on guys lets step up to the plate and make them feel welcome!