A Newby Question About STD's

Group, if this question has already been asked and answered just point me in the right direction. Being new to the hobby and wanting to play absolutely safe I wanted to ask this question from some of our veterans.
In trying to figuer out what acronyms are safe and which ones you take a real risk at contracting a STD I see the majority of the hobbist here would never do a BFS but have no problem with BBBJ, DATY, & DATO for example. Now I like DATY and DATO as much as ANY one on this board and will shortly have this opportunity with one of the best looking providers in our area....so here's the question..." How is DATY,DATO, and BBBJ safer than BFS?" Thanks for the info all.
  • Dad
  • 01-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Just google it young man!
Oh lord....... not again......
Uh..I'm so tired of popcorn..I think I'm going to run to the store and pick up some Debbie Snack Cakes...anyone need anything?
Uh..I'm so tired of popcorn..I think I'm going to run to the store and pick up some Debbie Snack Cakes...anyone need anything? Originally Posted by allofamber
You mean...OTHER than you???

A Pint of Blue Bell Moolinium Crunch, por favor! And a six of the Shiner "Old Time" brew if they have it....
Contact Xavier
  • pyro
  • 01-13-2011, 04:08 PM
just wrap that rascal in reynolds wrap, cause nothing can break thru that stuff
Goincrazy, First of all.......to assume that lots of people don't do or provide uncovered FS would be a little crazy. I'm sure it's done more than we know. Second of all......wear a condom, don't wear a condom, it's all dangerous. This is not church, it's not safe, but it is fun. What am I talking about......I'm retired.
Gonecrazy, when you are done just dip your pecker in gasoline and then light up. That should take care of any cooties, or at least make them a non issue.
Uh..I'm so tired of popcorn..I think I'm going to run to the store and pick up some Debbie Snack Cakes...anyone need anything? Originally Posted by allofamber

Yes... More Fla-vor-ice popsicles...! bejeebus these things are like crack!
Allofamber do you have any milk to go with those Debbie snackcakes?
  • Dad
  • 01-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Ok, just to amend with a Mod, here is the government info:

http://www.cdc.gov/std/
  • Seedy
  • 01-13-2011, 08:56 PM
Gonecrazy, when you are done just dip your pecker in gasoline and then light up. That should take care of any cooties, or at least make them a non issue. Originally Posted by pyramider
Take that one step further, but you need an ice pick, to stab them as thay are jumping around on your nuts. I should have had something much better than that, but let me think about it a little longer, I'm sure I can come up with something very unappropriate
But stabbing cooties can get one sideways with PETA.
  • Seedy
  • 01-15-2011, 09:39 AM
But stabbing cooties can get one sideways with PETA. Originally Posted by pyramider
Good point, fuckem