History, Morality and the Hobby

The famous madam, Polly Adler, wrote her autobiography A House is not a Home. She discussed prostitution and its place in society:

The women who take husbands not out of love, but out of greed, to get their bills paid, to get a fine house and clothes and jewels; the women who marry to get out of a tiresome job, or to get away from disagreeable relatives, or to avoid being called an old maid -- these are whores in everything but name. The only difference between them and my girls is that my girls give a man his money's worth.
Nailed it!!!!
BINGO!
The famous madam, Polly Adler, wrote her autobiography A House is not a Home. She discussed prostitution and its place in society:

The women who take husbands not out of love, but out of greed, to get their bills paid, to get a fine house and clothes and jewels; the women who marry to get out of a tiresome job, or to get away from disagreeable relatives, or to avoid being called an old maid -- these are whores in everything but name. The only difference between them and my girls is that my girls give a man his money's worth. Originally Posted by MactheKat

A lot of truth in that madam's words... Pity a lot of the prudes i've known, WON'T ever see the truth IN them.
This has been said a million times