wish more girls would do this

ya know clean the pipes, would really be great cock worshiping, does this currently descirbe anyone you know?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexualit...e-orgasms.html
"there is a tiny bit of a trust factor to it. Its like putting a water gun in your mouth and having to trust someone else with the trigger."

That girl is a poet!

Most girls don't keep at it until a guy's soft and all clear. Some because they didn't know. The 2 at the top of my list for cock worship and enthusiastically finishing the job arXXX XXXX long ago retired, and xxxx aka Ms. M in Dallas, still active. Both would refuse to let go until they decided the job was done.

Bless them both
staff edit no posting personal info. ....forum rule #5 http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 COJ
wish more girls would do this +1
??? Always have & always will. Why waste all that protein when I have a thick head of hair to supply w/ protein? Geez!

XOXOX
Yah, why waste it?!? NSNQ all the way
??? Always have & always will. Why waste all that protein when I have a thick head of hair to supply w/ protein? Geez!

XOXOX Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

Exactly plus its rude to spit and makes cleanup a breeze...
I know a few girls that hate to waste a nice load

sixx
I have multiple orgasms. Waiting for softness could be a perpetual cycle. Not that I'd complain, but eventually you have to get off the merry-go-round.
I am surprised there are no responses saying: "how dare you tell a woman how to suck a cock!"
All four of my favorite ladies never let a drop go to waste...
from my perspective, i couldn't imagine doing anything less.
from my perspective, i couldn't imagine doing anything less. Originally Posted by missi hart
I agree with Missi... Anything else would be uncivilized!
I will go with Andrea's answer

sixx
I agree with Missi... Anything else would be uncivilized! Originally Posted by Andrea Darling
Would it be uncivilized if one were to gargle with it for a bit before swallowing?
vicki, you must 1st swish it around like a fine wine