Senility strikes.......again!

I had a great time at a get together last night, best that I remember!

Problem is that I met several ladies (that I would truly like to spend some time with) as they were leaving to go to Malaga and I don't remember names or contact info. If one of them was you, PM me with your contact info, please!

Thanks,

G

PS I was the tall good looking one....
Yea, it was really fun. You should have came with us! ha, now which of my friends are you interested in?

Problem is that I met several ladies (that I would truly like to spend some time with) as they were leaving to go to Malaga and I don't remember names or contact info. If one of them was you, PM me with your contact info, please!

Thanks,

G

PS I was the tall good looking one.... Originally Posted by Gentleman
Yea, it was really fun. You should have came with us! ha, now which of my friends are you interested in? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Meeting you was AWESOME!!!! ..... or should I say, meeting you was a "Ray of Sunshine!"

Thanks,

G

PS I was the tall good looking one.... Originally Posted by Gentleman
Definitely one of the better get togethers in a long time..... You weren't alone! I forgot a couple of names already myself
Awww...it was nice meeting you too. It was a great turnout, I hope I'm invited to the next one!

Meeting you was AWESOME!!!! ..... or should I say, meeting you was a "Ray of Sunshine!"

Definitely one of the better get togethers in a long time..... You weren't alone! I forgot a couple of names already myself Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Awww...it was nice meeting you too. It was a great turnout, I hope I'm invited to the next one! Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

I have to admit... you were looking might fine..............

sixx
I believe the word you used to describe me was BEAUTIFUL...but you probably say that to any girl that buys you a beer.

I have to admit... you were looking might fine..............

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I believe the word you used to describe me was BEAUTIFUL...but you probably say that to any girl that buys you a beer. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I owe ya one..........

As for what I said, it was the beer talking
Awwww...such a charmer!

I owe ya one..........

As for what I said, it was the beer talking Originally Posted by sixxbach
I enjoyed the social very much. Great turnout. And the afterparty was fun, too.
Heard this one was good! I think i will come to the next one... the last one i went to did not have that big of a turn out. The ones i used to go all the time in 09 were always sooo packed!
Guess you have to be A full service girl to get an invite to these in Austin. It is ok I go to the the San Antonio monthly where I feel welcomed. And had a blast.
It is sad though have lived here 5 months not one invite. OH WELL.
Glad yall had fun
Majic.....

Sometimes YOU have to take the initiative. I noticed someone had asked about a social in a forum in Austin and I sent a PM directly to ck1942 to start the process. Even though I have been on the scene since 2005 with as many reviews as I have, been a moderator on this board, I still had to go through the process like anyone else. I have met you and respect you but this is the second time you have voiced an opinion about feeling left out of socials,etc..... Sometimes you have to make it happen yourself.....

Sixx
Majic;
Don't worry, you didn't miss a thing worth attending..
Guess you have to be A full service girl to get an invite to these in Austin. It is ok I go to the the San Antonio monthly where I feel welcomed. And had a blast.
It is sad though have lived here 5 months not one invite. OH WELL.
Glad yall had fun Originally Posted by Majichands
No socials or gatherings are sanctioned by Eccie. They are usually organized by members and friends outside of this board.

See your pm's

Java