Where's the love?

Black girls have it hard in the adult entertainment business.Why is it that racism is still going on? What is it solving? Although some black girls are too ghetto its still not fair to put me in that catergory.
I havent seen any of that here in Austin....If anything looks the Chocolate love here is increasing
I think it might help you with bookings if you became a verified provider. Hobbyists would have reviews to reference as well. A showcase would be really helpful too.

Send a PM to Vyt, ztonk, or CupOfJava on how to become a verified provider.

At least for now, it seems like your lack of success is based more on your own lack of initiative than racism IMHO.....

I personally prefer white girls and latina girls girls but have been with black providers and would do so providing the menu and reviews were based to what I like BCD
sixx
Black girls have it hard in the adult entertainment business.Why is it that racism is still going on? What is it solving? Although some black girls are too ghetto its still not fair to put me in that catergory. Originally Posted by JadeGlow
Jade, Are you speaking in general overall? Or from personal experience here in Austin?

I personally love all flavors of the rainbow but if I was to pick a preference I would say African American women are my first choice. The key word is "preference" I am a white male, I can only speak for myself but I look for a certain body type, personality, and many other factors. Look at my reviews and you will find all types and colors.

As far as ghetto? I believe it's a state of mind that can be easily seen in not only the dress, actions but attitude. Some guys may like that.. some may not. I don't associate ghetto with just AA woman. In fact, several of our lovely ebony princess's here in Austin are farthest away from ghetto and quite intelligent young ladies. In fact, I am sure some will be chimming in here to verify that fact. If you are new here to Austin, talk to some of the other AA providers to get more information on the local scene.

I am sure to some extent you are correct, maybe it's just me wanting to believe things have changed more than they really have. I truly think most of the guys base our dates on a "preference", not hate. One comment that truly ticks me off is when someone says..... "She is really hot ....for a black girl" Why can't she just be "A really hot girl" Comments like the latter are disturbing. Unfortuantely, TV and music is a huge influence to these negative sterotypes. Whatever happened to the AA Shows like "Cosby" or "Different World". I've watched some of this reality crap and there is just as many Ghetto white folks on these shows as there are black folks. The problem is TV Glamorizes it

Would you say a guy that is not attracted to darker skin is a racist? No, I wouldn't. It's preference! However, if it's hateful... then it's racism. Because I prefer darker skin ladies does that make me a racist toward our lovely caucasian ladies? No! In fact, the majority of the woman I've dated are white. Hopefully, for most guys it's a preference thing!

Jade, this is the first post I have seen of you. I didn't even know you existed in the community! Post more in the CoEd (just don't get baited into drama) ,,, create a web-page,,,,post more Ad's......... Get noticed.

I noticed you today

Thank you for sharing!

My .02 Cents

Java
i agree with COJ. to me beauty doesnt have a color. my atfs are both ends of the spectrum. one is alabaster skin, blonde hair , green eyes. the other is AA and PR. and she is one of the classiest and most beautiful women on this site. and if and when were in public ,im proud as a man with a 12" cock to be seen with her. when we go to dinner . i want her to be the center of the whole restaurants attentions (like she isnt already). and i want every person in there to know shes with ME!
i feel most guys in here dont base their hobbying on race. but, like COJ said preference. if theyre beautiful, have a nice body and stellar reviews. i wanna see them. i dont care what color she is. beauty is beauty, no matter what! and if we click, then im like the lost puppy dog waiting by the door for my next meal
I have a weakness for redheads, brunettes, eastern Europeans and fine black ass. post more, showcase that ass? what was that dumb ass movie Costner was in? "build it and they will cum."

edit:fire the photographer.
Darlin;
I've got a couple of ladie friends that will tell you that you're wayyyy wrong..
But then, there's some folks that just hate for no reason.. but I promise you're mistaken here.
Couple of helpful hints already said in this thread:

1.) Get Verified! Contact your local Mod and follow these steps.. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203906

B.) Once you get Verified, get your name out there by getting some reviews

5th) Post more.... don't be defensive.... be open, be relaxed... be you..... if you are above that, it will come out loud and clear...... There are PLENTY of AA providers on this board that are held in the HIGHEST regard! (My ATF among them)

Good luck!

JaD
I forgot to mention but others already did, get verified!

Here's how. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203906

Looking forward to seeing your showcase
Black girls have it hard in the adult entertainment business.Why is it that racism is still going on? What is it solving? Although some black girls are too ghetto its still not fair to put me in that catergory. Originally Posted by JadeGlow
Why does it have to be Racism?

My circle of friends include AA's, My best friend since High school is AA..... But I am simply not attracted sexually to AA women. that's just me though.

A major turn off to INDIVIDUAL AA people of both sexes is when they are quick to pull out the race card when something is not to their liking or expectations.

I see this in the clubs night after night with some of the AA dancers..... I don't care for them to dance for me or join me and I'm instantly branded as a Racist.... I can tell you one thing for t sure... The attitudes of a few do give a bad name to many....

I was assuming this post is in general or does it relate to some specific incident?
Curious are you sharing a number with another lady Mayla?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1439637
Why does it have to be Racism?

A major turn off to INDIVIDUAL AA people of both sexes is when they are quick to pull out the race card when something is not to their liking or expectations.
Originally Posted by Whispers
So true. I immediately start rolling my eyes when I hear of someone stating their hardship followed by why this makes their life hard. Everyone has hardships or insecurities, and life is as hard as you make it.

Any provider could pull the race card, the BBW card, the I'm too skinny card, the small boobs card ect.

The hobby is full of many races, shapes, ages for a reason: different strokes for different folks. I can't help but not sympathize with this post as there is no mention of a particular incident of racism.

I am glad others were so kind to post empathetically. I hope their word helped lead you in the right direction. I hope my tough love gives you some confidence to shake the thoughts of you being subpar because of your race.

Try this. At the beginning of your day, look in the mirror and say.....

I am an African American Provider and I am lucky to have this unique quality that allows me a lucrative hobby experience. Try it every day until it sinks in.

I wish you the best as a provider. Keep your head up!
Its love here for the Ebony ladies. :-)

Provide a good service, stay out of the drama, treat the men right and you will be fine.

Good luck
Lisa
As a darker-skinned black woman, I have been made to feel less attractive by the media and by men of my own race as they both seem to have a preference for black women of a lighter complexion. Incidentally, my dark skin works in my favor with the white men I have dated who appreciate the stark contrast and my ethnic physique. Though I've only been actively in the business for a week, I would have to say my skin is definitely an asset in the hobby world. Also, there are so few black providers here in Austin I think it is easier for the ones who make the effort to stand out.

You'll soon discover there are providers for every client and clients for every provider. Racism is not the issue. To say it bluntly: a d*ck likes what a d*ck likes. Everyone has their preferences, and should not be faulted for them. I will say, however, if you consider yourself a connoisseur of women and have not tried a black woman (namely me, lol), you definitely should And thank you Austin (and Houston!) for all the ! I am glad to finally be here & am having a great time with you guys.
  • Vyt
  • 07-23-2011, 11:20 PM
It's worth noting that it goes both ways... more than a few providers won't see black men.