I Found My Way Back !!

It's been a little over a year since I have been in ATX, but I just want to say I look forward to being back.... Just saw the beautiful downtown skyline... ahhh, how I missed Austin !!

Staff edit..... moved to the CO-ED from WW....COJ
Welcome back
Hey, welcome back!! Its nice to have you here, sweetie. Maybee you can stay awhile...

Crystal
WELCOME back
Welcome! Nice to see more ladies here...
Thanks Ladies !! It's so nice to be here again, maybe any suggestions on something fun to do to cool off during the day ?? I thought it was hott back home in New Orleans, but Austin wins lol
  • Haley
  • 07-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Barton Springs is always a personal favorite of mine. It's great if you want to lay out or actually swim.
Barton Springs always a personal favorite of mine. It's great if you want to lay out or actually swim. Originally Posted by Haley

i definitely agree about barton springs. it is an austin treasure. the main pool is very nice with lots of grassy areas and trees. the water is quite chilly, but great for this type of weather.
Chilly sounds so good right now !!
Chilly sounds so good right now !! Originally Posted by sterlingbanxxx

deep eddy pool is pretty nice, too. it is more like a regular pool, but is still spring-fed. the water at deep eddy is chilly, but usually not quite as severe as barton springs. deep eddy has grassy areas and trees, but not on the scale of barton springs. one nice thing about deep eddy is that it overlooks town lake.
Welcome back Miss Lady!
Missi Hart... I like the sound of deep eddy, I am close to Town Lake, Thanks ! and Sexy Roxanne , thanks for the welcome !