Be careful my traveling whoremongers

If you like to travel to Mexico for a little strange actions..be careful...

http://www.kvue.com/news/Authorities...126439263.html
Hahahahaahahaha, Im calling bullshit on this. Someone didnt pay a bribe on time, thats all.
One must always be careful down there, Kosher krossed the border dozens of dozens of times to play in MX when it was affordable to travel there and safer than it is today. Juarez has always been dangerous, never bothered. Closer border towns to us than going all the way to El Paso.

Round up 500 girls to check for a few kidnapped girls? I call bullshit too. The zonas are run by gangs, the MX mob and organized crime. In Nuevo Laredo the clubs made their payoffs or they mysteriously got closed for ' water or electric cutoffs' or some other BS reason. That round up appears more of a move to take profits away for a night or short period because someone didn't like their cut they were supposed to get or didn't get.

Any Federale or investigator from MX authorities can enter the zone with pictures in hand as under covers to roundup kidnapped girls or missing ones. Realty is the authorities don't give two shits about the girls or their well being or age, they are money for tourists or MX johns to dump money in to the local economy which helps all, unless that is someone in the food chain was left off, the most important one, the payoff to the thugs..

who run the police..

Funny how the Mexican authorities are so angry and upset with the gun smuggling in to their country responsible for shootings there so they round up 500 hookers, yeah right..

but Juarez is a dangerous place and I wouldn't cross the border at that location at all. I won't even go to Boys Town in NL anymore, it sucks and isn't the same and haven't been in over 5 or 6 years now....
Thanks for the info,, dont plan on going to mexico anytime soon however