Full Body or Multiple Muscle Exercises

I started working out again and am looking for people with gym experience to give me some ideas.
I would like to work as many muscles as possible in one exercise (i.e.: start in a squat holding weights stand and while standing do a bicep curl then a shoulder press then lower arms go into a calf raise, bicep curl then back down into a squat) That is pretty much full body exercise. Also a plank and jumping jacks are as well.
I would appreciate you sharing any good multiple muscle exercises you might know of. If you have a website you like for exercises please share.
It depends on the results / goals you are looking to achieve. If you like full, body workouts though, work the three, general muscles - Quads, Chest and Back. Working these three will involve the other muscles, which assist (i.e. triceps, biceps, calves, hamstring, etc.) Try a circuit routine - 8 to 10 circuits - 1 circuit = 20 repetitions of a chest exercise, 20 of a latissimus dorsi and 20 for quadriceps. Good recommendation exercises, for each muscle group are - Chest area (anything involving a press forward motion using arms - bench, machine press, push ups, etc.), Lats (anything involving a pull motion - wide grip pull downs, close grip pull downs, rows, etc.), and quadriceps (squats are the best; especially standing on a bosu ball.) Do each muscle group, 20 reps and continue to the next muscle group with no rest. When you complete all three (chest, lats and quads) you completed one circuit. Rest for about thirty seconds, then do another. Do eight to ten circuits. Afterward, three sets of abs and cardio if you have the time / energy
If you have any questions, am glad to help. Just message me. Good luck Miss Lee