Curious

I recently moved to Houston and have two beautiful huskies who I love . I’m nervous about this whole hobby thing. Is it okay to ask a provider to do an outing to the dog park and I give her the 2 hour outcall donation or would ladies think that’s weird. Of course bcd would come later but this would help my nerves.
As long as she would up for doggie later. LOL.
OP, the ladies continually say that the donation is for their time. How you use that time is up to you.
Oh ooooooh, lol. Did you happen to move here from Florida? Just curious.
I recently moved to Houston and have two beautiful huskies who I love . I’m nervous about this whole hobby thing. Is it okay to ask a provider to do an outing to the dog park and I give her the 2 hour outcall donation or would ladies think that’s weird. Of course bcd would come later but this would help my nerves. Originally Posted by Huskylover
Sounds like puppy love 💕
Make sure the provider is not allergic to animals and some providers may not be comfortable in a outdooor's setting.
I didn’t think they allowed dogs in the nursing home except for the occasional overnight.

Excuse me while I go to the rib joint in the Delorean to pick up some BBQ and burgers with my padnahs.

But before I do my time in the joint and staying on topic, the answer is yes if 1) the provider is ok with it and 2) no untoward PDA or public lewdness is required.
Oh ooooooh, lol. Did you happen to move here from Florida? Just curious. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Be kind. The holidays are the roughest for the lonely.
Just so you all know...
When I was asked to Mod Houston, I said, ok that will be entertaining.
And then I had to say why, so I did (based on my time here 2008 through 2012).
Anyway, you all have yet to fail on the entertaining thing. Thankyou.
Even that nursing home guy was entertaining, sadly, but still.
Last, for wb, are you forgetting that guy always has an equal or two, or three, to talk to?

OK back to the thread.
For this thread, NJ gets the thread winner that time is the answer.
Maybe this is the wrong forum and I apologize for that. I simply wanted to know if it’s weird to simply do two hours outcall then on liter dates progress to bcd
I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone with my question
I think your question is legit. You need more ladies to chime in.

I think it's going to depend on the provider. Some may take it or leave it. Some may think it sounds like fun and go for it.

Someone else said you're paying for someone's time.... shouldn't matter with many if you want to do this first. I would not pay anything upfront. You may want to pay after the dog park and again after the session?

I don't think Eccie has an Iso Forum to post what you are seeking. But, OH2 does...

You might actually find a lady that's a dog lover... and, wants to bring hers along also?

A'Man
I think that we need to Cendell to come in and do an evaluation.
I think that we need to Cendell to come in and do an evaluation. Originally Posted by NordicJag
So you’re thinking she’s a good candidate for two hours at the dog park with OP?

I’m thinking not but WDIK?

Just so you all know...
When I was asked to Mod Houston, I said, ok that will be entertaining. …Anyway, you all have yet to fail on the entertaining thing. Thankyou.

Even that nursing home guy was entertaining, sadly, but still. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
So are we still in 3rd place in the UC entertainment rankings?