RTM

What is that? I heard about it being used in another thread. Just curious to what it is or means.
Return To Moderator. Goes to a thread only for mods, so they can manage the problem.
Sam is correct.
My add on is that excessive use of the rtm has resulted in spam infractions.
Thanks. I was confused. This is a new world for me lol
You may find RTM when posters do not follow guideline #4

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
saustin,
Let's not forget #s 1 through 3, 5 through 29, and the images and signiture guidelines which are individually entire posts.
My fav is the numbered guideline closing paragraph which states that additional board procedures are included as found in the sticky threads at the top of various forums.
saustin,
Let's not forget #s 1 through 3, 5 through 29... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I simply cited a guideline I thought might be most useful to OP.
I always thought it was 'report' to moderator.
Don’t let this clown fool y’all he know what the rtm button is, his trillburgers profile is alive on oh2 I suspect they’ll be banning him soon from all the rtm’s from disrespecting women! UC will catch on to this handle soon I hope

I simply cited a guideline I thought might be most useful to OP. Originally Posted by saustin
I would add #s 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, and a few more, specifically #16. It was just easier to list them all.
  • Busty
  • 12-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Don’t let this clown fool y’all he know what the rtm button is, his trillburgers profile is alive on oh2 I suspect they’ll be banning him soon from all the rtm’s from disrespecting women! UC will catch on to this handle soon I hope Originally Posted by Cendell M
They get grouchy when they broke and can't get laid
Yep… but he’s like a cockroach that won’t go away
Yep… but he’s like a cockroach that won’t go away Originally Posted by Cendell M

The ignore function will make him go away, but it won't make him actually go away. I put his last two handles on ignore and never had an issue with his multiple handles bullshit. I never read any of his postings unless someone quoted one of his posts. He's just a miserable person with absolutely no life and hopefully no kids to poison with his lack of respect for the other users and authority.
  • R.M.
  • 12-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Thanks. I was confused. This is a new world for me lol Originally Posted by Huskylover
Are you comparing yourself to Christopher Columbus?
Tooodlez....
Don’t let this clown fool y’all he know what the rtm button is, his trillburgers profile is alive on oh2 I suspect they’ll be banning him soon from all the rtm’s from disrespecting women! UC will catch on to this handle soon I hope Originally Posted by Cendell M

You do magnificent work with scoping out these idiots and figuring out who is who posting multiple user names. No doubt you will be tested again. Like the frog and scorpion, it's in his nature.