Eye Contact?

So I’ve had a couple of experiences with providers now and neither of them would make eye contact during sex.

Is that a normal thing? I found it very off-putting and it didn’t help the experience at all. I’m a decent looking guy and I wasn’t making weird faces or anything, lol. Was I in the wrong for trying?
The better providers do. I assume some providers are fantasizing about their boyfriends. They have not fully embraced their chosen profession.
NWA has better providers ☺
The better providers do. I assume some providers are fantasizing about their boyfriends. They have not fully embraced their chosen profession. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I have heard that when a provider says her favorite position is doggy style, what they are really saying is "I don't want to look at you."

Wrong or right, that's what I heard, js.

In remembrance of today being the end of support for Windows 7, here is a USB thumbdrive of a humping dog! Hopefully your PC is backed up!

I was with Jasmine / wetwet yesterday, cheap listcrawler provider and I wanted her on top and she said ok but she didn't like making eye contact because it was to entiment for her, she was only on top a couple of mins then asked me if we could stop, will do Mish but turns her head, obviously no kissing on lips, I see her to record the session because she allows me to and I like her ass bouncing in doggy, she's really cheap, and has a nice clean shapely pussy, she's distant in her sessions and she really prefers girls, but I get off making the pics and shes got a quirky personality that I like fucking with...a bit like stg Erica for those that know her
No, you were not wrong to try to make eye contact! Eye contact greatly enhances the experience!
No, you were not wrong to try to make eye contact! Eye contact greatly enhances the experience! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

I saw Kati when I was in KC and she had the sweetest puppy dog brown eyes and looks right at you. She knew how to use them for sure.
Eye contact can be a significant IOP enhancement. For myself, falling into a gals eyes usually results in another date request.
NWA has better providers ☺ Originally Posted by Rosepetals
Want to make me a believer? 😊😉

Thanks for the feedback. Everything makes sense, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t breaking a hobby norm.

No issues with the providers making their choice on what is comfortable for them. I guess maybe that’s a fair question to ask when making arrangements? It was really a deal breaker for me. If I’d known before hand, I could’ve worked around it!

I may give this hobby thing one more shot before I decide it’s not for me.

Who should I see in the NWA area who is actually pleasant to be with, and not a BBW?

Can Rosepetals/ Mia make me a believer?? 😈🥵
Who should I see in the NWA area who is actually pleasant to be with, and not a BBW? Originally Posted by 2fargone

I haven't seen either one yet but who I have seen is Zenovia and she is pleasant, sexy, and shows real passion.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2638865

She made me an honest man!
Personally I like to do the K9 so I can grab those ass cheeks and pound her
I saw Kati when I was in KC and she had the sweetest puppy dog brown eyes and looks right at you. She knew how to use them for sure. Originally Posted by Exchequer
THAT is what I am talking about!!!
Originally Posted by Johnsson
Hilarious!!! Just made my day!!!!
So I’ve had a couple of experiences with providers now and neither of them would make eye contact during sex.

Is that a normal thing? I found it very off-putting and it didn’t help the experience at all. I’m a decent looking guy and I wasn’t making weird faces or anything, lol. Was I in the wrong for trying? Originally Posted by 2fargone

I find looking into anothers eyes not only adds enthusiasm to the passion, its also away of telling each other what is liked and what is not without saying a word.(Although I do tend to talk as well)