What the heck happened?

Sitting here typing this while someone is late. It used to make a difference to the ladies if they were on time and how they looked when they arrived etc. So she is already 40 minutes late and I am sure she will be wearing cotton sweats. Seems to be the thing these days. I guess I am getting old and bitchy but sheez... what happened?
You arent getting old, id feel the same way.
Sitting here typing this while someone is late. It used to make a difference to the ladies if they were on time and how they looked when they arrived etc. So she is already 40 minutes late and I am sure she will be wearing cotton sweats. Seems to be the thing these days. I guess I am getting old and bitchy but sheez... what happened? Originally Posted by Arboater61

Need to pick your battles. You want tardiness or to be robbed.

But you aren't getting old and bitchy, the younger talent didn't grow up with the manners we had. Not saying everyone is like that but a lot are.
Need to pick your battles. You want tardiness or to be robbed.

But you aren't getting old and bitchy, the younger talent didn't grow up with the manners we had. Not saying everyone is like that but a lot are. Originally Posted by Exchequer

That's just straight up funny right there EX. The robber left the state today. I don't even want to know how or why that happened but it seems like after someone is identified as a robber in this community they wind up moving from this area. I know when I hear about it, I email them and tell them to leave. I'm not sure what happened on this deal and I don't want to know. Nice briefcase