AA Friendly Thread

This is to find out who are AA friendly in the Central AR area. I've noticed that there's been plenty of threads on here that's been a hot source of tension calling out people's preferences both from the community and providers as it relates to having NBA policies and I feel like to each their own. I'm not here to judge anyone based on their reasons for doing so. I just would like to know who is ok with considering it to increase the chances of connecting with hopefully some regulars instead of running into NBA providers so we don't waste either of our time. I believe that has been a big deterrent up to this point in this area.

I don't discriminate with the options as long as they are currently and were born female! LOL!!!. Feel free to pm me or reference them in this thread will be helpful. Thanks for all who contribute to this. I hope to connect with like minded folks soon.
Anyone?
I'm pretty sure all the ladies on the pretty providers post are AA friendly. Most of the ones I contact don't ask the STG questions like name and race. Can you send a picture?
Thanks for the input bacon.