A 47% moment for Hillary...

During a televised interview Hillary was asked about money and she blurted that when she and Bill left office (note: only Bill left office) that they were "dead broke". Poor baby! When pressed that she made over $200 thousand per speech, she interrupted and said that she thought it was better to get paid for making speeches (at over $200 thousand a piece) than to go to work for some company. Yes, she made speeches for brokerage houses, banks, investment firms, Arab countries.... The reporter also forgot to mention that Hillary had a record setting book deal in the same year for $8 million and Bill got a deal for $15 million. But you know Hill, they had to suffer to buy a house (actually two houses; one in New York and one in Georgetown) and provide a education for Chelsea. I guess student loans were out of the question for the Clintons. So Chelsea went to Stanford and then Oxford. She got to stay in school for a Master's at Columbia. Doesn't hurt to have Bill as a parent does it.

Hillary has went out today and said she understands whats it like to struggle for the average American. From 1979 to 2000 (with the exception of two years) Hillary lived in a house provided for by tax payers with meal credits. Only convicts have that kind of opportunity. Hillary Clinton alone is worth an estimated $21 million with Bill their fortune is over $100 million.

Yes..... she understands how hard it is to make money in realestate or cattle futures.
And people will sympathize with her. It's insane. How does one leave the Presidency $12 million in debt? Everything is paid for. What the hell did they buy? Maybe it was Bill's continuous use of 900 "chat" lines.
I remember that Bill had several lawsuits with regards to scorn women and Whitewater but I thought those were being paid for by Dem donors.

I'm reading now that Hillary is walking those statements back.
I thought after Bush II, October 2008, and with the demographic trends of the US that a Republican would never win the White House again. But I think if Clinton gets the nomination they will. The opulent lifestyle of all 3 Clintons will sink her in Ohio and Florida (unless the Rs run another Romney.)
Someone dare me... to post the 12 -10 minute videos of these marxist scum.
I double dog dare you!
Lets do this!

Marxist? Really? Groucho, Chico or Harpo?

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about, do you Slobbrin?

Romney is EVIL ... HUH?

LMAO!
You believe everything you see on YouTube, Slob?
Please point out the errors for us, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

What did I say in my post, Whiny, the Salina Bus Station Glory Holier than thou...obviously you need a lengthy nickname too, Hanoi COG, the Republican apologist.

Please point out the false accusations I made in it.

Of course, the "documentary" you've posted doesn't contain any credits. Who produced it? I think I might know the guy. if it's who I think it is, then he's a bigger lunatic than any of you. And doesn't have the ganas to sign his work... Kinda like you.
You are more delusional tonight than usual, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014. Did you miss the med line at the nurse's station? Ring the bell for the orderly, maybe he can get them for you.

I never claimed you made false accusations. I simply asked you to point out the errors in the video for us. If you can't, you can't. Keep Calm and Rant On!

What? answer that.