SA membership

Does anyone know a way to sign up for SA and maintain privacy? I have tried a visa prepaid credit card and SA would not accept it due to lack of international transfer. Also unable to load a PayPal wallet account with the same prepaid credit card. Trying to avoid using my personal credit card and anything traceable. Any advice? Thank you in advance
I dunno...but

At least they have their SSL cert...
so at least your cc is safer from hackers.
Not so sure I'd feel comfy they wouldn't hand it over to the government though.
I've used a Netspend card in the past with no problem. You can get one at RiteAid.
Thank you Big Stig...I will def try that. Thanks again
  • Dlh
  • 07-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Stig to the res-q
Hey Stig, thanks for the info, never heard of that one.
Also if you have a prepaid card that doesn't work on the site you just have to email them and they will email you back a form to fill out for them to run it through an alternate processor and it works fine, i've done it many times
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa. You can get them at Walmart or CVS.
I have tried the onevanilla visa and it did not work for SA or PayPal.
Any way to advisor ongoing reoccurring monthly $89.95? Is it difficult to cancel?
I've had prepaid cards not go thru, then the next day it does.
Apparently SA offers only 2 options now. A auto renewal for one month and a one time payment for three months. I used to pay with an over the counter 100 prepaid card. Not sure how that would work for auto renewal. Seems any larger denomination you will be required to give personal information (name ans ss#) to register card. Card must accept international transactions. Is there anyway around getting a one time card loaded for the 240 or a reloadable card for the 90 days without giving personal info to the card company?
I think one of the main results of FOSTA will be the total elimination of anonymity online
I was able to use Paypal via Google Pay on SA Mobile App....Still not totally anonymous but it get's around entering my personal info directly into SA. I stopped fooling myself long ago. If gov't wants it bad enough they will figure out a way to get it
I think one of the main results of FOSTA will be the total elimination of anonymity online Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I guess I am limited to only pretending to be someone else in my head...