Shinepro Permaban?

Just out of curiousity, who would vote for permanently banning Shinepro as OH2 has done? I think the whole drama thing brought by SP and others of his ilk, as well as their detractors have nearly killed Coed.

It was coming back to life during his ban, however with his recent reappearance, the drama will probably begin again, as will the dropoff in female participation.

The permaban will probably not happen as he still claims he has "mods in his pocket", however it'll at least let the site management know how the membership feels.
I would think site management already knows how most folks think of him.
Shine's got a few ass-kissers in here but not many and most folks know who they are.
I don't see any poll getting anybody banned. It just won't happen.

If it does, what's next........nah, the mods and admins have to keep banning under their control.

Suggestion is to keep on banging the RTM icon when someone gets out of line.
I don't see any poll getting anybody banned. It just won't happen.

If it does, what's next........nah, the mods and admins have to keep banning under their control.

Suggestion is to keep on banging the RTM icon when someone gets out of line. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
+2
What is the results of the poll? Once I voted the results went away.
22 to 1 possibly you miss voted LOL
Right now it's 22 to 1. Shine must have voted.
Right now it's 22 to 1. Shine must have voted. Originally Posted by tbone2u
What you said about oh2 is wrong on all accounts but honestly it's not worth the typing to even foooking try to explain to you so I'll leave you with your fake news. Secondly Maslow's hierarchy of needs states that for human survival we need food, water and shelter. I don't recall pussy being one of the needs. You never ceases to amaze me ma'am but again I can only control my actions, but most people see the real problem. Have a great night. Mod ties. Family. Loyalty. Respect. Tooodlez...