Who is good to see in Springfield/Joplin?

After an absolutely underwhelming greeting from the not-so-delightful KC crew, I'd like to try my luck here. I'll be in the area in a month or so, who is good to see in the Springfield area?
We have little drama here. We have little actions here. There are from what I can tell 4-5 GFE type consistent providers and few other non GFE types. Seems like we get 2-3 well reviewed passer throughs a month and that is about all I know.

The review section here list the few that are reviewed consistently. I have not seen them, and normally only see travelling ladies or when I travel to larger cities myself. Kenya has great reviews, Jamie has great reviews and so do a few others.
Jamie and Vyvian from personal experience are good GFE choices.
Oh ya forgot Vyvian with all her good reviews.
It might be a little easier to see some than others. ... I see you are new here. Welcome! If you come with well known, well reviewed, quality references, you will be golden.

There are some newbie friendly providers.... but they do have their own screening. Some, like me, require at least 2 references.

Feel free to peruse the reviews and start looking over showcases!

Good luck and happy hunting!

XoXo
Vyvian is excellent and drama free. Can't recommend her enough.
Makayla, why didn't you tell that nice man that you give one of the best blow jobs in Springfield!
U guys are so sweet

@Petruchio ...Maybe we can play sometime?
I certainly agree Vyv! How Sweet of you. (Blushing)!
Da women mentioned here be hot!!
Lest us not forget about Moi'

The woman all mentioned (moi' included) are not only hotties but are too-notch, drama free, excellent at well you know, etcetera - You absolutely cannot go wrong with any!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
  • Mrzip
  • 09-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Chocolate, Miss Godiva aka Kenya
Milf, Katee
Spinner, Jamie
Total Gfe, Vivian
Best looking and personality, Taylor
Rookie, Angel.
@Mary...

...We are pretty YUMMY lookin, Ladies, aren't we?!
  • katee
  • 09-14-2013, 06:15 PM
Well... There it is!
Thank you MrZip
@Mary...

...We are pretty YUMMY lookin, Ladies, aren't we?! Originally Posted by Vyvian