TS Post-Op

I came across this ad on BP for a Post-Op TS.

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...now-27/9141593

I know we have, on occassion, ads for TS and have TS as members of this board, which I think they may be Pre-Op but this is the first time I ever saw one for a Post-Op. Just an observation. Any takers???
I can understand hesitation for pre-op TS - whether or not you're turned on by chicks with dicks, right? But post op? That's a woman in my mind, equal to me. Hell, she's probably hotter than me, lol.
I'm going to have to agree with Ms. She Blows on this one -- she'll have the prettiest box in town!
They did not remove the adam's apple. Once a guy always a guy.
They did not remove the adam's apple. Once a guy always a guy. Originally Posted by Remote
Yeah, I can see that in the pic. But she IS hot. I don't understand why she hasn't had the apple removed. Why spend all that money on everything else to leave it unfinished? It's like being a really expensive house and leaving the doors unframed.
From what I understand you can't remove the Adam's Apple. It would involve any ugly neck scar and not being able talk again from what I understand. (But that is 2nd hand info)
From what I understand you can't remove the Adam's Apple. It would involve any ugly neck scar and not being able talk again from what I understand. (But that is 2nd hand info) Originally Posted by Remote

I'm pretty sure that's wrong, but then again, my information is 3rd hand.
You can shave it down.
They did not remove the adam's apple. Once a guy always a guy. Originally Posted by Remote

They cannot remove the Adams apple only shave it down to look more like a womans one does
Yes, sorry, that's what I meant.
Once a guy always a guy. Originally Posted by Remote
Im curious....feel the same way for women? You are aware that all fetus's start out as female?, in that case we are ALL women
I imagine most post-op ladies don't reveal their original state. I'd be surprised if a few of the ladies around here couldn't surprise you.

Speaking personally, it doesn't bother me. I don't care what you were born as. I care how you identify, and how pleasing you are to the eye. I'm attracted to the female form, whether you were born genetically male or female doesn't bother me.

I say that of course having never knowingly been with someone else not born female, but that's because as a married man who hobbies, safety is important to me, and ECCIE does not have a true active TS community. Otherwise, my mind is always open.

Probably be mocked for my views, but... *shrug*
What's going on inside their "vaginas?" Is it just a skin pouch? what does the skin on the inside excrete to stay moist? can you get an std from the inside of this pouch? Inquiring minds want to know!
I have the same questions as 3daygetaway... like, how does that even work?? How does it even look?? I think if I ever had the chance to see one nekkid, I'd be more like a doctor examining everything...
I have the same questions as 3daygetaway... like, how does that even work?? How does it even look?? I think if I ever had the chance to see one nekkid, I'd be more like a doctor examining everything... Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
If you really want to know; I'll pay for you and me to have a 3-way with one such "special" lady!

P.S. We love you, Tracy Auburn!