How do you see someone if they dont have eccie

How do you see some client that used to have eccie and he closed it.

i got references
sexyshayla, vikkn420, mskristine05, miss_scarlet87, emeraldz7, sexynancy

his email but how do i know its his name he posted on his email (staff edit; address and names removed; ztonk)

I need some advice also if you see your login name plz let me know thx lots SLB
The best way is to pm one of the ladies and ask if that info rings any bells.
thx victorialyn will do that
Spidey senses would tell me to pass.
well if your talking abput the guy (staff edit; names removed; ztonk)I just saw him last time I was there and he was great
Just wondering here, gals, but don't y'all have a Ladies Area where you could discuss this PRIVATELY?

The reason I ask is because it's really NOT cool to be posting your client's information out here in public...Here we've got his e-mail address, a couple of names, whose seen him..and it's nucking futz!

If you can't see how insane and indiscreet and just plain fucking wrong it is to be discussing this out in the open, perhaps you need to rethink your role in this thing of ours.

Your clients expect some level of discretion. It comes along with that TCB portion of the deal... The little envelope reinforces that little agreement. Your need to exercise discretion and that discretion is expected before, during , and after you meet with them...in fact, the instant you receive the first correspondence from him. and the same goes for you and your information from the client.

It is wrong on so many levels what's going on here out in the open I'm stunned to think something so careless as this is happening and nobody has said a word about it...

Unbeeeeeevable!

Just wondering here, gals, but don't y'all have a Ladies Area where you could discuss this PRIVATELY?

The reason I ask is because it's really NOT cool to be posting your client's information out here in public...Here we've got his e-mail address, a couple of names, whose seen him..and it's nucking futz!

If you can't see how insane and indiscreet and just plain fucking wrong it is to be discussing this out in the open, perhaps you need to rethink your role in this thing of ours.

Your clients expect some level of discretion. It comes along with that TCB portion of the deal... The little envelope reinforces that little agreement. Your need to exercise discretion and that discretion is expected before, during , and after you meet with them...in fact, the instant you receive the first correspondence from him. and the same goes for you and your information from the client.

It is wrong on so many levels what's going on here out in the open I'm stunned to think something so careless as this is happening and nobody has said a word about it...

Unbeeeeeevable!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
SELF ALERT IMHO

To much personal info is not discrete,
and yes those spidey unsafe sense are kicking in JUST WOW!

Unbeeeeeevable!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

I had to like AND quote your post!

I have noticed over the past 2 years or so, that discretion is a LOST ART.

To the OP, there are many ways to screen gentlemen with or without profiles on sites as this, p411 and TER.

Matter of fact, some of my BEST and more longstanding "relationships" have been with men that were NOT members of some "online companion sites".
(ok! *eye rolling*, let's not sugar coat it and call it as it is, Hooker Boards. (pardon my french)

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~
Personally, I feel this post should be removed by the mods. Oh Ztonk...
There are places for the women to ask these questions or send a private PM.

I know you were trying to get info - but now I am scratching my head and curious if you ONLY see Eccie clients and if not, how DO you screen them?

I would liken this to, IMHO, a provider announcing, in coed, the clients she HAS seen. "I love my client Joeschmo! He's an accountant and if you need one you should email him at: exposemyprivateinfo@blahbla.co m

*shudder*

Aphrodite
He's an accountant and if you need one you should email him at: exposemyprivateinfo@blahbla.co m Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Thanks Aphrodite. I was thinking about a new accountant!
  • ztonk
  • 05-30-2014, 01:04 PM
We do not publicly post contact information about members!

This should have been handled privately, such as through our private messaging system. After all, you had a list of ladies to contact...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I didnt even notice that we were in coed or think about we were in coed when I mentioned him, thats my bad. Now I feel horrible for even answering in the thread
people are getting too lax.

admitting the mistake and acknowledging the danger it presents is one step. An apology should be made to the member that had his information outed and those of you involved need to be much more careful in the future.

This incident... APPEARS to be a simple accident..... In San Antonio a provider is being kept in the spotlight because SHE will not admit what she did was wrong or take ownership of the problem in any way.

Seems Austin ladies are willing to step up and admit a wrong doing when called on it, Kudos....
Where is the apology by the OP? Still looking!
Where is the apology by the OP? Still looking! Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Better give up, sexylatinabooty. Or else they'll absolutely harass the living shit out of you until you do.

Even then there's no guarantee. Don't become another victim.

Just sayin'.