Are you crazy?

I was browsing through the local competition and saw there are a few lovely looking ladies who have dismally dreadful reviews consistently. I mean, over 10 1 or 2 star reviews, maybe one good one thrown in for good measure.
Why would anyone be crazy enough to see someone who is supposedly that bad? Are you guys really lead that much by the little brain? Why?
1) why not in your own area for this post/thread
2) stars on the review have little to do with the provider being reviewed. is more the writer

but it may turn out a good threAD
Some of the bad reviews are intriguing. I absolutely LOVE weirdness. If things can go sideways, I'm in!

I've barely dipped my toes in so far tho.
A lot of guys (maybe most?) don't do research up front. It's easier to just bitch after if the service isn't what they wanted.
Yea, I often scratch my head on that one as well. I've even asked on local boards and the general response seems to be that some guys like the challenge of walking down that dark alley hoping for a different outcome. Most are looking to go cheap and, of course, some of these guys are as bad, or worse, than the sketchy ladies.
Yea, I often scratch my head on that one as well. I've even asked on local boards and the general response seems to be that some guys like the challenge of walking down that dark alley hoping for a different outcome. Most are looking to go cheap and, of course, some of these guys are as bad, or worse, than the sketchy ladies. Originally Posted by chipjeep
+1
Since you obviously don't have premium access and can't see all of the ROS (supposedly) in ECCIE reviews and have made reference to some "star" system that we don't have, you are clearly not talking about ECCIE.

However, to address your original premise, there is plenty of crazy to go around - you are just one example.
I was browsing through the local competition and saw there are a few lovely looking ladies who have dismally dreadful reviews consistently. I mean, over 10 1 or 2 star reviews, maybe one good one thrown in for good measure.
Why would anyone be crazy enough to see someone who is supposedly that bad? Are you guys really lead that much by the little brain? Why? Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
I would assume sometimes it is an availability thing as well.
Different strokes?

Someone once told me they purposely will see a "dead fish" because they miss their ex-wife. Seeing a woman who just lay there and barely concealed her distaste was the best way for him to remember her. Hilarious and pathetic all at the same time.

Or you know, they could just like to gamble.
Different strokes?

Someone once told me they purposely will see a "dead fish" because they miss their ex-wife. Seeing a woman who just lay there and barely concealed her distaste was the best way for him to remember her. Hilarious and pathetic all at the same time.

Or you know, they could just like to gamble. Originally Posted by SAangel27
Hah. This reminds me of one of the hottest girls I've ever slept with. She was so into it in my mind. I texted her before and told her I liked tangas or boyshorts, and I really liked to stick my hands down the front before we got started. She replied she was already wet for me and wasn't wearing underwear. Holy hell, I was turned on. And then I got there... as the guy before me left (she gave me the room number with him still in the room?!). But as hot as this girl was I was willing to overlook it-- a fine example of sketch thinking with minisketch. She was wearing a dress with nothing underneath. I now assume that it was for easy access and quick turn around. Then she proceeded to brag about making as much as a brain surgeon. She advertised GFE, but I wasn't to touch her anywhere except her breasts. She didn't really DFK or even LFK. She alternated between disdain and texting while I fucked her. I was so mad that I almost ripped off the condom to creampie her just to see if she would notice. ... and the best part, she kicked me out after 20 minutes even though I paid for an hour and she advertised multipops. She was my first horrid review.

And then I left and realized how much like my ex-wife she was.
Different strokes?

Yep, that is funny and sad at the same time.
Some guys have even admitted that I should have listened despite the awful reviews still proceed. Call it moth to a flame or touching a hand to a hot stove despite being warned analogy. Either way I have never understood them.

My favorite is I thought she would change? That response cracks me up. Well why would she do anything different as long as guys keep seeing her regardless on attitude, iop, etc.
Different strokes?

well I know some guys that would rather see a dead fish fuck if they see them as hot looking.
Over average or better that is fun in the rack.