May 25, 1979 we lost a great one.

We also lost a Malaysian airliner.

Are you still looking for it, JDrunk?
  • DSK
  • 05-25-2016, 01:33 PM

Are you still looking for it, JDrunk? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't be a stupid faggot Assup!!
Assup hijacks another thread honoring a person who passed away. Typical classless act.

what's this "we" shit you are talking about? Malaysia lost a plane. "WE" didn't. got that kemosabe ?

and get that dead crow off your head!
American Patriot

May 25, 1979 we lost a great one.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Yes Sir, we did!

Assup hijacks another thread honoring a person who passed away. Typical classless act. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Where are the others, bitch? John Wayne was a fine ACTOR. I loved his movies. I suppose by today's high standards, he could have been a nominee for SCOTUS. I guess that would have made this an appropriate thread for this forum.

Why nothing about the recent passing of Bert Kwouk?

Do you stand for Lee Greenwood's song "God Bless the USA?"

Take off your Confederate flag hat?

Put your booger-encrusted little hand over your heart?
It was surprising judy wasn't pointing out all the errors in some of his movies.
Where are the others, bitch? John Wayne was a fine ACTOR. I loved his movies. I suppose by today's high standards, he could have been a nominee for SCOTUS. I guess that would have made this an appropriate thread for this forum.

Do you stand for Lee Greenwood's song "God Bless the USA?"

Take off your Confederate flag hat?

Put your booger-encrusted little hand over your heart? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do YOU stand fro the playing of The Village People's song Macho man ? And take off YOUR rainbow-colored feather boa when it's played ?
Do YOU stand fro the playing of The Village People's song Macho man ? And take off YOUR rainbow-colored feather boa when it's played ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
ANSWER THE QUESTION, ASSUP!
ANSWER THE QUESTION, ASSUP! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
assup piggy must be too busy at the Austin 'holes where he plays The Village Peoples Greatest Hits as background music to answer you COG !
  • DSK
  • 05-26-2016, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are you referring to the fine actor who played the Chinese manservant Cato to the greatest detective in all of France? It was also a sad loss.

Apparently BigKotex is.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This should be on the $20 bill.