I had to...

So this morning I get a text saying go look on a review I had gotten. Um ok. So just read and comments etc. Lol really? I wrote a review if myself lol. Problem is, I don't really need to. Like, at all lol. Some of you guys swear this site will make or break you. Like, just chill, stop attacking new members , and it happens alot. Your not supposed to be so mean , at all. Watch the members you have a problem with , see what happens. There's a certain member I'm watching bc I have a instinct I know who they are with another handle but when the time is right I'll bring it to attention. This site is for fun ok so take it as such ok . Have an awesome
Day. Oh yea, isn't one of your things now meet and greet when you think it's funny stuff lol. Ask for a meet and greet with the new member you are already bashing smh
Why do u guys bother posting privately like that... Have some balls and let everyone see ur post...
It was nothing too earth shattering, ladies. The guys were simply remarking how sweet and fresh Vivi's kitty tasted.
It is kind of a dickhead move IMHO........if you wanna do that just PM each other......once again just my 2 cents
thanks for the update.. i agree its a private matter but in a public forum it seems starge to hid it.. we ALL know she has a scrumtious puddy.. yumm yumm
i was apologizing to VB. Just so fubar doesn't put me in the dickhead pool, here's what I wrote.

Private:
I guess I posted the first comment about it being an ad. Seems I broke my number new rule..... Life s to short to piss off pretty girls. Sorry for the shitstorm that followed!
i was apologizing to VB. Just so fubar doesn't put me in the dickhead pool, here's what I wrote.

Private:
I guess I posted the first comment about it being an ad. Seems I broke my number new rule..... Life s to short to piss off pretty girls. Sorry for the shitstorm that followed! Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
i knew there had to be an actual place where all the dicks get togethter.. lol

thx... and i couldnt agree more.. its bad enuff when trolls r mad at u but then to have the beauties with them, its even worse...

i was just breaking balls anyway..
[QUOTE=Duckduckgoose1977;105860 1209]i was apologizing to VB. Just so fubar doesn't put me in the dickhead pool, here's what I wrote.

oh i see
I don't understand why some of the men like to constantly write rude comments on reviews. A girl will get a glowing review- yet the guy will bring up something negative from the past!

PLUS it's usually guys who have never even met the provider!!!! If you have not met the provider than your rude comments are not useful to anyone!!

And I just wanna clarify that pretty much all the men on here are complete gentlemen.... The others know who you are��