URL / Website: -
City: Merriam
State: Kansas
Address: 75th I35
Activities: Massage + HE
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Rachel is probably in her late 20s, maybe 30. Cute with a few extra pounds, nice rack, 36D probably. Not overweight but not skinny. She was wearing some spandex type tights, but her legs and ass are toned.
Recommendation: Yes
Could someone help me out with the abbreviations on the activities? I haven’t found a solid source and have been searching for awhile.

Obviously FBSM, HJ, HE are all no-brainers but what about the plus signs added on, I see FBSM+ and FBSM++ all the time. Does each plus sign mean something specific?
I see FBSM+ and FBSM++ all the time. Does each plus sign mean something specific? Originally Posted by Lancerg816
Yep, pretty much. You can probably figure it out. Some places refer to "levels" of service (L1-L3)

FBSM = L1 = HJ only
FBSM+ = L2 = BJ only
FBSM++ = L3 = Full service
Thank you for clarifying!
No BJ. Sorry if I've confused, new to the hobby.
No BJ. Sorry if I've confused, new to the hobby. Originally Posted by bobharris462
No worries. The terms are all up to interpretation. It's why I've pushed for the end of silly codes. All they do is confuse people. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would argue that FBSM is no sex, FBSM+ is HJ, and so on. It's the same with the stupid "$" code. We don't see it much anymore since people decided to stop including what they paid (which is another rant).

Using codes isn't fooling anyone. It isn't stopping law enforcement or protecting the site. All it does is confuse people.
I always hate it when the reviewer says "I fell asleep and had this dream"! Like that's going to hold up in court!
I always hate it when the reviewer says "I fell asleep and had this dream"! Like that's going to hold up in court! Originally Posted by love2fishfork
Exactly^^^
Its like a provider asking if your a cop, by telling them no she cant be arrested.
Cracks me up