THICK?

Is it just me, or is the use of the description "thick" in an ad, a turn off?
Where does "thick" come from as a good quality?
I don't always think no when a self described body type as thick is advertised. When I read thick I always think smaller than bbw. There are those like myself who prefer spinner or slender/athletic toned types, but if well reviewed and labeled thick, someone I may say yes too. It depends on the board reviews/discussions and pictures if any. Now many are into bbw and may consider the thick label as someone who is too thin. It can and will be a huge turnoff if pics show bbw.
Why would you pay to bang a fat girl? They can be found for free at any local bar!
Its a turnoff if the woman aren't thick but are indeed sloppy and out of shape. Thick woman IMO are curvy, a little meat to the bones, big booty etc. The term 'thick' is very subjective as people (including me) have their idea as to what 'thick' is. I had a gf who was about 5'2, curvy and 125 pounds and I called her nice and thick one day and she got real silent. To her thick equated to 'fat' which is not true in my book.
Fat women are flabby (not firm) everywhere on the stomach, back of the arms, etc. They are untoned

Thick is fat with tight skin.

I like spinners and women who are in shape.

Thick is to fat like provider is to hooker.
Fat women are flabby (not firm) everywhere on the stomach, back of the arms, etc. They are untoned

Thick is fat with tight skin.

I like spinners and women who are in shape.

Thick is to fat like provider is to hooker. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Not all thick girls are fat though. Some people say Kim Kardashian is thick and she is nowhere near fat. But opinions vary you know?
Kim Kardashians ass is gigantic!
When they say they're thick, I always thought they just didn't get it.
Guess they think thick sounds better that chubby......lol
  • Quail
  • 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Not all thick girls are fat though. Some people say Kim Kardashian is thick and she is nowhere near fat. But opinions vary you know? Originally Posted by BlackJedi
I agree with you BJ. I personally prefer women with curves and soft skin . Yes , KK does have a " larger ass ", but that is fine with me. Her face, her eyes, her smile, her hair are all fantastic. The first thing I look at when I meet a woman is her face. I need to see the smile and her eyes when she smiles. The body is secondary. I have seen all types of women- small, thin, short, tall, " thick", bbw, spinners...... great sex and great personalities can come in all sizes.
KK makes up for it in other features.
That I may be able to deal with.
But I prefer short and small body parts.
I think it is usually an attempt to be up front about her weight being on the heavy side (but not quite BBW) so that the potential client can make an informed judgment.
'Thick' is a very confusing term. I prefer model type bodies but would possibly entertain 'thick' as long as I was assured no bunts and she could definitely not be a flatso.

BBW.... Thick ok. Just no flatsoes!
There are some providers who are thick like kellistaxx but she has a flat stomach I wouldn't consider her fat. I dont like the term spinner makes me think of a flat chest flat ass little girl.
There are some providers who are thick like kellistaxx but she has a flat stomach I wouldn't consider her fat. I dont like the term spinner makes me think of a flat chest flat ass little girl. Originally Posted by Seanross26
Yeah--Kellitaxx is my idea of thick as well. Her along with Sara Jay, Isabella Soprano, Gianna Michaels and a bunch of those type performers. There are way too many to list.