Search isn't working - back to sign-in page

I am using Safari. The site is working fine until I try the Search function at the top of the page and also on the sidebars of various pages. Every time I click on Search, I am redirected to the Sign-on page. I have reloaded the site several times, cleared my browser, etc and it still happens. It was working yesterday.
I am using Safari. The site is working fine until I try the Search function at the top of the page and also on the sidebars of various pages. Every time I click on Search, I am redirected to the Sign-on page. I have reloaded the site several times, cleared my browser, etc and it still happens. It was working yesterday. Originally Posted by chitwoodstunts
Same here
Yeah the search option is failing for me on a droid and Windows platforms. It will kick you out and say you have applied your login too many times. I hope I didn't piss off the eccie gods/admins.any update would be awesome.
Sorry it is happening to you too, but I'm glad it isn't just me. Unless I also pissed off the ECCIE gods...
Can confirm.

Log in. Click search... Directed to page with login required. Login is not successful, despite accurate credentials.

Android platform via Chrome.
same here but on laptop not phone, any way to contact eccie for help?
Doesn't work for me. Please admins can we check this I need to get my fix lol
Happens when I try to search or open chat
Reset your browser and clear your history, cache, and cookies. That has been successful in solving this problem for others who have reported the same issue today. Please give that a try.

That's the only suggestion we have at the moment.
Same thing was happening when I was trying to get into chat
can't post a new review or access user cp either..
Reset your browser and clear your history, cache, and cookies. That has been successful in solving this problem for others who have reported the same issue today. Please give that a try.

That's the only suggestion we have at the moment. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Didn't seem to help me. I guess it will get fixed eventually.
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058689174&postcount=9

Same answer for all of these complaints today, its temporary while some new updates are being completed.
Awesome thanks for the update