I could use some advice

I'm here working from out of town I'm am lookin for a real massage for my back but would love L2 or L3 after so do any y'all have any suggestions.
Thanks for the help.
There is an ISO section, in the Dallas forums, that you can make specific requests for what you're searching for.

Doing that might garner you more responses for what you're craving.

My (excellent) massage recommendation has just retired. But some cheap advice, I would search for registered massage therapists that offer a little bit of extra.

Good luck!
Elisabeth
Don't be surprised if you don't get much information. Given you only recently joined, and have zero reviews, the guys will view you with scorn and the girls with a justifiable reluctance. If you go the ISO route you will get the usual 4-6 responders but probably not the quality massage you seek. nb the same group will all respond even if you're requesting a one-legged circus fat lady with a beard.
Thai Jessica
Thai Nina

they will give you the closest to what you are looking for while in town
Thanks you are right I need to do a review I just haven't found the template in am new at this and do it all on mobile when I'm out of time .
Thanks you are right I need to do a review I just haven't found the template in am new at this and do it all on mobile when I'm out of time . Originally Posted by C13070
You can't submit new reviews from the mobile website. The button you need to press "NEW REVIEW" isn't visible on mobile. Find a way to do it through a non-mobile browser.
  • Crock
  • 11-09-2017, 11:26 AM
You can't submit new reviews from the mobile website. The button you need to press "NEW REVIEW" isn't visible on mobile. Find a way to do it through a non-mobile browser. Originally Posted by corona
You can view the full site from a mobile browser. Well, you can from Firefox and Chrome.
Ok that's a big help I just thought I was missing something thanks I really appreciate the help
If you get L3 from TN or TJ 1st time...you are a miracle worker...Amps are best bet
  • Crock
  • 11-09-2017, 07:42 PM
I'm here working from out of town I'm am lookin for a real massage for my back but would love L2 or L3 after so do any y'all have any suggestions.
Thanks for the help. Originally Posted by C13070
Oh, and you might try TerraLyn if you can be happy with a great L1.