MILF/GFE experience advice

DFW team,

Read a lot of reviews, threads etc and traveling to Fort Worth first couple weeks in Dec. I love GFE experiences for an hour with 40+ providers and happy to outcall at my downtown Fort Worth hotel. Trying to stay 400 or under for the hour. So far narrowed my search to three providers:

Bubesdfw
QueenSohie
MarieLynn.

Looking for feedback from the community. I don’t do this often and looking for a slow, sensual GFE with multiple fun.

If it’s a positive post about a lady, feel free to reply here. If it’s negative, please only send a PM to respect the ladies.

Thanks for the help and plan on returning it with good reviews.
Do your own Search rather than waiting on some fucktard to recommend someone.
Do your own Search rather than waiting on some fucktard to recommend someone. Originally Posted by pyramider
He literally did his own research, explained it in the post and was asking if we had input or other recommendations.
I’ve had several great times with Marie Lynn, I always left with a limp dick and a ��
On my face!!! U. An’t go wrong with her!!
Financeman22
Thank you sir!
Marielynn,period.
Trying to stay 400 or under for the hour. Originally Posted by Ctmfc100

Dude give it up and stop being so rude and cheap, that's only going to get you like fifteen minutes nowadays and maybe a covered hand job if you're well behaved and lucky followed by a fuck off text after you leave.

Step up to the plate and be a REAL MAN...1K for 1 Hour.

Right ladies and simps?
Vanilla you’re being played lmao
Vanilla you’re being played lmao Originally Posted by texbbc
Says the brand new member with his very first post on a thread started by a new member from Connecticut. LMAO Indeed!!!!
Says the brand new member with his very first post on a thread started by a new member from Connecticut. LMAO Indeed!!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
I appreciate the feedback I’ve received both on this post and in PMs from the community. Not sure why being a new member or not from the area matters. Eccie isn’t used as much in other parts of the country and figured I’d just ask the experts in the areas I’m traveling to. Rather do some homework and ask locals than get a crappy experience or worse yet robbed. No need to troll man, if you don’t want to comment, feel free to read other posts.
Ultimate Jessica

Regards,

Some Fucktard
Thanks fucktard! 👍

Ultimate Jessica

Regards,

Some Fucktard Originally Posted by Say What
Marie Lynn for the Win!
Dude give it up and stop being so rude and cheap, that's only going to get you like fifteen minutes nowadays and maybe a covered hand job if you're well behaved and lucky followed by a fuck off text after you leave.

Step up to the plate and be a REAL MAN...1K for 1 Hour.

Right ladies and simps? Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

1K for an hour…. 😳
Where the hell have you been shopping.?
I just had an 19 year old non-pro university student thats short 300 on her rent money by Thursday offer to see me for 100 bucks.
Vanilla you’re being played lmao Originally Posted by texbbc
1K for an hour…. ��
Where the hell have you been shopping.?
I just had an 19 year old non-pro university student thats short 300 on her rent money by Thursday offer to see me for 100 bucks. Originally Posted by happycamper
My bad I meant to say 2K for 1 hour. Simp tax and inflation of course.

Let's Man Up guys you know these American dime pieces are totally worth it.