Highwayman's modtarding

Anyone gotten any points from him yet? If so, were they tasty?
Anyone gotten any points from him yet? If so, were they tasty? Originally Posted by AmishGangster
I thinck new mods are on probation for 30 days, and are not allowed to give any points (even as samples).
So far it doesn't seem like Highwayman has done ANYTHING.
If he keeps that up he'll be the best modtard EVAH.....
Being a good boy and doing a lot of reading lol. Have done several reviews and provider assignment of reviews. Baby steps........now you western NY boys behave now lol
I agree Paulie, his lack of visible modtarding so far has him on the road to stardom along with The2Dogs and DeD.

He may even get a bobblehead in his likeness

In case you missed it Highway, in the meantime, I found you a badass avatar for your badass modtardness....nobody will take you seriously with the sappy romantic one, ijs
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (18.2 KB, 144 views)
I agree Paulie, his lack of visible modtarding so far has him on the road to stardom along with The2Dogs and DeD.

He may even get a bobblehead in his likeness

In case you missed it Highway, in the meantime, I found you a badass avatar for your badass modtardness....nobody will take you seriously with the sappy romantic one, ijs Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Nice! I don't know if mods can accept gifts? lol
How's it look on me? Hope it don't make me look fat lol
Looks good. It makes your dick look bigger, could almost pass for a full 2 inches now.
always a popular avatar:

Nice! I don't know if mods can accept gifts? lol Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Don't think of it as a gift, consider it a bribe.
He probably wants my avatar ...
  • Tiger
  • 11-19-2014, 07:19 PM

Here's one for when you have to take aim.
Just don't go off half-cocked.
How's it look on me? Hope it don't make me look fat lol Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Naw.....fat would make ya look fat.....

Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Save the krill
Looks good. It makes your dick look bigger, could almost pass for a full 2 inches now. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
....and you know this because???......

^ if you had super premium access you would be able to see the rest of the post
^ if you had super premium access you would be able to see the rest of the post Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Spidey hole stuff???.....
Did not know that.....

AG for ModTard......
AG for ModTard...... Originally Posted by Celso
If nominated
I will not run, if elected I will not serve