Any amps in Denton you recommend?

Thanks
I’ve have several good times there. The ladies there are nothing compared to Dallas amp tho. Jenny is the best there in my opinion.
Jenny is gone though... She was awesome! We connected really good, had a good rhythm and she treated her customers good.
I just saw Jenny a couple weeks ago... you sure she’s gone??
Jenny is still there. Saw her this afternoon. She gives a great massage ( says she has her LMT ) and great attention to what you seek. She will be around for awhile she said.
so what is the name of the place that this Jenny works at? location?
Is Jenny the one that can deepthroat?
so what is the name of the place that this Jenny works at? location? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
I’m
Pretty sure it’s Balance Therapy
I have called up to Balance to see Jenny and they keep telling me she no longer works there
Can anyone shed some info and what to expect. want to know because is close to me if its in denton.
I have called up to Balance to see Jenny and they keep telling me she no longer works there Originally Posted by longhard1one
I saw a girl yesterday that said her name was Jenny but the service was not as good as I had expected based on reviews. I’ve got a feeling it was a bait n switch but can’t know for certain since it was my first visit
I have a theory. I saw her probably two weeks ago but I feel like the other ladies are always sad that anyone ever goes just to see Jenny lol. They probably hope they can say yes Jenny is there and by grace of god you forget what she looked like or tell you she isn’t there in hopes you come anyway just to see them. Lol
Can someone provide a recent description of what this Jenny look like?

There’s a description of her on this report, still accurate?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=jenny+denton