City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, Russian, MPBBFS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5 Korean fit pretty face nice man-made tits and black hair shoulder length
Recommendation: Yes
My encounter was not so good.she did let me caress her at all. Every time I wanted to hold or touch her she pulled away.. she seemed to just go through a programmed routine. Too much hype with very little substance , once again.
So Perfect is not Perfect for everybody. I am undecided , but somehow I want to take the risk of seeing her bazed on her looks. There is something exciting to get a great session with a YMMV girl, like winning at cards.
Perfect is perfect. Period.
Good review Hentaimania.

After my failed appointment with Sia yesterday I think Perfect will be the perfect antidote for me.
I am in Dallas this weekend and want to visit an AMP. Blue seems to have the best selection and Perfect seems the superstar there, right?
I am in Dallas this weekend and want to visit an AMP. Blue seems to have the best selection and Perfect seems the superstar there, right? Originally Posted by King of the Blues
I've had great times with Perfect and Foxy and one other girl I cannot remember the name of, been to a few AMP but Blue has been the best for me overall for sure.
She may be too strong for some of us but Great God I’m glad she’s there.
I had a session with perfect her first week at blue, she is the only provider I have seen since, she's that good..
You had a ball with her, didn’t you Heartside?
She's a great girl..
My encounter was not so good. Originally Posted by scttthms1
I had a session with perfect her first week at blue, she is the only provider I have seen since Originally Posted by Heartside
did she break your fingers? I don't see a review from either of you

So Perfect is not Perfect for everybody. I am undecided Originally Posted by LazyFuck
get off your ass, you Lazy Fuck, and go see her! Perfect can't be perfect for you if you don't give her a chance!

it feels good to be able to call someone "Lazy Fuck", and not get points, LOL.. "ass" is okay in this context, I hope
Go easy Chung, I see her two our three times a month..
Seems the Mods are non -existent from time to time. Chung should be fine!! If anyone had a session with Perfect like I did and say they had issues. I wonder about people like that! Perfect definitely lives up to her name.
did she break your fingers? I don't see a review from either of you

get off your ass, you Lazy Fuck, and go see her! Perfect can't be perfect for you if you don't give her a chance!

it feels good to be able to call someone "Lazy Fuck", and not get points, LOL.. "ass" is okay in this context, I hope Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Be careful guys, somebody unshackled Chung again!!!!!
good