Encounter: Glamorous Hot new girl BB at Luxury

Date: July, 16
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, LFK, conversation(good English), TS, strong B2B, 69, DATY, MISH, MPCFS-my choice(possible catholic),light TUMA(i don't like it, i refused)
Hair Length and Color: light brown long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: cute small 5' tall, about 120LBs, coke bottle shape body, MM D cup, tiny tits, dark smooth skins, cute face glamourous sexy body, thick thigh and bold type butt (great for K9).
Recommendation: Yes
Well then there now.
MM D's or tiny tits? Seems like the opposite
MM D's or tiny tits? Seems like the opposite Originally Posted by thomas k12
I think it can be possible
Dr can make boobs larger but not the tits.
I’ve never heard people make tits larger by implants.
I thought boobs and tits were the same hahaha
I thought boobs and tits were the same hahaha Originally Posted by thomas k12
Boobs = breast
Tits = nipple = teat

Is that right? This is what i know
Boobs = breast
Tits = nipple = teat

Is that right? This is what i know Originally Posted by jkc7594
You are right!
  • Quark
  • 07-17-2019, 05:43 AM
Tit might equal test when speaking of farm animals, but when referencing humans, tit refers to breast, just like boob does.
Tit might equal test when speaking of farm animals, but when referencing humans, tit refers to breast, just like boob does. Originally Posted by Quark
good !! thank you for explaining.

I might old fashion.
my old town of people used to tell tits to Nipple.
good !! thank you for explaining.

I might old fashion.
my old town of people used to tell tits to Nipple. Originally Posted by jkc7594
my town was same as well.
Originally Posted by discerning_guy
  • HSL
  • 07-17-2019, 07:12 PM
Luxury is doing well & there's sum talent that warrants a visit. Ms. BareBack is a really sweet gal but nothing special. She will try her best to please you & to make sure you leave down 1 or 2 loads along with a smile on your face. Not your typical azn body which does make the session different & she can take a pounding while smiling the whole time. A nice addition to an already strong roster.
  • 3dom
  • 07-17-2019, 09:06 PM
My fellow hobbyist got himself tit-tied because his tongue was too sore from getting busy...
D’s, B’s, or itty bitty tittie commitee, his message was clear...

Now on the other hand, if I book a session and she has a flat ass, a rubuke may be in order, until then...
I don’t know about flat ass or not but I do know that this HSL can’t even pretend to give a compliment without insulting the lady (saying she’s nothing special). We don’t need those kinds of insulters around these parts.