Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'1ish , average b cup, pretty flat ass
Recommendation: Yes
Not the kind of BOOM I was expecting to read here.
Not the kind of BOOM I was expecting to read here. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
lol not the type i wanted to experience either lmao
Hahahaha that's fucking hilarious. Honestly that would have made my day.
What we are to be invisible to each other when at the parlor.
Boy I party fouled one night I came out to the waiting room some guy with a dog was there ,we talked dogs a for a minute played with his dog and left huh party foul sorry dog guy.
I am not going to fist pump you but I know I am not invisible

LOL
Hell when I was at sky the other night I got lead out of their sauna and they walk a dude in the same hall. Guess he got an eye full
I was walking into Tang Yi last week and a dude was walking out and told me good luck! Maybe he is on here....
I pretty much die of awkwardness if i even see another guy at these places. Not sure what i would do if someone tried to give me a fist bump and talk to me.
I pretty much die of awkwardness if i even see another guy at these places. Not sure what i would do if someone tried to give me a fist bump and talk to me. Originally Posted by DanielRS

This is my waking nightmare. I would die on the spot if it's someone I know IRL.
Originally Posted by AMPluvr
IMO you guys are way too paranoid. Who cares if you bump into someone you know while leaving an amp? If anyone asks, just say you've been having back issues and discovered the chinese rub joints are skilled and cheaper than a chiropractor. I've seen women show up for massages at these places. Many amps have female reviews on yelp or google. You can say your wife or gf goes there too. If anyone brings up happy endings, wince at the suggestion and say your experience has always been strictly professional. Above all, don't act ashamed or embarrassed.
Happy endings? I don't know what you're talking about. I go for the authentic music and free water (and sometimes hard candy).