URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/roche...-/623582618555
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Red roof by airport
Activities: BBBJ, mish
Hair Length and Color: Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: BBW, but more curvy than obese. Pics are her 30 lbs ago. D cups, a large but nice ass. 5'6ish and maybe 190, 200. Cute face and nice tight pussy
Recommendation: Yes
nice. I texted back and forth with her friday, but when she said where she was I backed out. She kept working me to get me to come over but wasn't in the mood to get car jacked, lol. If she finds a different location....
i recall the time I went to see Bitte there several years ago, For some reason, I booked a room at a low rate. I waited outside a side door,cop pulled up. Told him was waiting for room to be cleaned, showed my room card, he left.
  • NC-17
  • 04-02-2023, 06:32 AM
Was her “ boyfriend” loitering outside the room or supervising the parking lot? LOL when she first came on the scene she had potential, that lasted a month. I will say whenever these girls have a “handler” whose in close proximity I always try my best to put on a show. I go past the time, fuck them six ways from Sunday, make sure people on both sides hear the fun. Usually I’ll promise a tip so I can blast my load on their face so the guy can bask in the shine of my baby batter waxed on her face and neck.
fuckin NC......
Was her “ boyfriend” loitering outside the room or supervising the parking lot? LOL when she first came on the scene she had potential, that lasted a month. I will say whenever these girls have a “handler” whose in close proximity I always try my best to put on a show. I go past the time, fuck them six ways from Sunday, make sure people on both sides hear the fun. Usually I’ll promise a tip so I can blast my load on their face so the guy can bask in the shine of my baby batter waxed on her face and neck.
Originally Posted by NC-17
Damn