URL / Website: https://mobile.twitter.com/DominiqueatuGma
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta
Activities: Daty,dato,bj,hj
Hair Length and Color: Blond/brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Just like her picture on Twitter. Always clean, perfect skin, nice clean tits.
Recommendation: Yes
Her contact info is on Twitter. Somehow we allow people to get credit when they use seeking as contact info but now using Twitter is not acceptable. Follow the same guidelines for everyone and stop picking and choosing the reviews you want to accept.Here is her phone number if you want to add it even though I think it's ridiculous because she can be contacted through Twitter and no paid membership is required. 203-267-9187
Nice report.
Hope she comes to Buff soon.
Pretty sure they look for any reason they can not to give you credit
Her contact info is on Twitter. Somehow we allow people to get credit when they use seeking as contact info but now using Twitter is not acceptable. Follow the same guidelines for everyone and stop picking and choosing the reviews you want to accept.Here is her phone number if you want to add it even though I think it's ridiculous because she can be contacted through Twitter and no paid membership is required. 203-267-9187 Originally Posted by pillowlips
Sir
ECCIE has not accepted social media only as a method of contact This has been very consistent for years and as far as the comment moderators “pick and choose” what encounters get accepted is pretty insulting, there are requirements needed and if the encounter meets these requirements they are approved. You are more than happy to appeal any ECCIE staff decisions just use the RTM option
Nice review
She is a good time and a nice lady

About time to see her again : )
Sir
ECCIE has not accepted social media only as a method of contact This has been very consistent for years and as far as the comment moderators “pick and choose” what encounters get accepted is pretty insulting, there are requirements needed and if the encounter meets these requirements they are approved. You are more than happy to appeal any ECCIE staff decisions just use the RTM option Originally Posted by Dr-epg
You have definitely accepted seeking as a way of contact. I really don't care if you do accept Twitter or not. I have included her contact info and it's less than 24 hours. Will I or will I not get credit. I can't figure out a way to ad it. You can always have me write another review like you did last time and find another reason not to accept it like you did the last time. Please let me know in the review if it will be acceptable or what I need to do. Please do not message me because my inbox it full.
You have definitely accepted seeking as a way of contact. I really don't care if you do accept Twitter or not. I have included her contact info and it's less than 24 hours. Will I or will I not get credit. I can't figure out a way to ad it. You can always have me write another review like you did last time and find another reason not to accept it like you did the last time. Please let me know in the review if it will be acceptable or what I need to do. Please do not message me because my inbox it full. Originally Posted by pillowlips
Sir
Since your making accusations I went back 3 years and checked your encounters, over that time you had only 1 encounter rejected and it was missing the contact information The rejection was because Only Fans web site was the only contact that was provided, which is not acceptable. I check back for 6 months and saw no records any encounters were rewrote or were duplicated and moved from members view.
ECCIE tracks all moderator activities, I’m sorry but I’m not seeing any evidence there were any misdeeds
Sir
Since your making accusations I went back 3 years and checked your encounters, over that time you had only 1 encounter rejected and it was missing the contact information The rejection was because Only Fans web site was the only contact that was provided, which is not acceptable. I check back for 6 months and saw no records any encounters were rewrote or were duplicated and moved from members view.
ECCIE tracks all moderator activities, I’m sorry but I’m not seeing any evidence there were any misdeeds Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Do I get credit for this review since I submitted all the necessary information in a timely manner.
Sir
ECCIE tracks all moderator activities, I’m sorry but I’m not seeing any evidence there were any misdeeds Originally Posted by Dr-epg
BTW, regarding the only fans review. Please check your messages. I supplied her phone number to you in a message. You must have missed it. I never received any credit.
Any updates to the status of this review
ya done pissed off the Doc.....
I am the one that should be pissed. All the information is there and truthful.
Thanks for adding the phone number. Do I get credit for this review.
Apparently there are no comments related to the actual encounter

Thread is now closed