URL / Website: https://mobile.twitter.com/layne_kelsie
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: A few miles south of henrietta
Activities: Dfk,bbbj,cfs,convo,back massage
Hair Length and Color: Long haired brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner with nice ass,mouth sized tits with eraser nipples and facial cuteness
Recommendation: Yes
So, I didn't get credit for this review but I hope that it helps my fellow hobbyists and also helps Kelsie. Don't know why but so be it.
  • Tiger
  • 04-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Could it be the missing fields that it looks like they were added to your last review of her?

She is a Fine woman !!!
So, I didn't get credit for this review but I hope that it helps my fellow hobbyists and also helps Kelsie. Don't know why but so be it. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
Even though you can contact her through Twitter. Its not acceptable for contact info. I don't understand it either.
Originally Posted by Will3219

I may be wrong but I thought this discussion came up before with Seeking. I thought the person received credit because it was a form of contact. I may be wrong but hopefully someone else remembers the ruling.
I think if the email address was added, it might be enough to get credit. People get credit for rose and she has very little info available for arranging meetings.
I agree about the email, I don't think any of her reviews have a current phone number.
I understand email works but I also think twitter should work because it's a form of contact. I think Eccie member/provider info works for contact. Someone clear this up please
Questions for the mods.
Do any of these work for contact info.

Twitter
Seeking
Eccie provider/member info.
Provider Website
Her ECCIE page for reviews https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=357204
Her twitter for contact
Great girl
Nice review
I just messaged her on twitter so wtf!