Board Certified to make you look perfect!!! Breast Implants, Lipo, Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt

We do it all. Our Dr's are top notch to keep you looking your best, and making more money at a fraction of the price! Please feel free to pm, or email me at patientservices@ymail.com for any info you want!
Please pm me some info...I have a couple questions.
Or you could email them
Please pm me some info...I have a couple questions. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Sorry, just saw this. Gonna send info now
I dont know about this. Traveling to Mexico for plastic surgery? And if they mess up or you die on the table. Just doesnt feel."safe" to me.
There has been no deaths so far. I and my wife went together. I for the Gastric Sleeve, and her for the Mommy Makeover and Brazilian Butt lift. We were very satisfied! I would recomend these Dr's to anyone. Did I mention Board Certified? Or the fact the Hospitals are only half mile across the border? Its up to each to decide what to do, if you want to better yourself come get great results at a fraction of the price, or stay where you are and get the same great results for 5x the cost.
so... like Board certified in Mexico?..... We know well the law-less-ness in Mexico - yes?
  • gsgm
  • 02-08-2013, 07:34 AM
I dont know about this. Traveling to Mexico for plastic surgery? And if they mess up or you die on the table. Just doesnt feel."safe" to me. Originally Posted by ashleyaddams
It doesn't make any difference where you are if you die on the table, IJS.

I sent a SB to Brazil for bolt on's and some other things. It was her choice. 1/3 the price and a few days recovery in Rio. But it is a money vs risk thing.

I sent a SB to Brazil for bolt on's and some other things. It was her choice. 1/3 the price and a few days recovery in Rio. But it is a money vs risk thing. Originally Posted by gsgm
When you are self pay it makes it easier to go to Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rico, Puerto Rico. When the Dr is good, and has went ot school as any American Dr has for the very same procedures then why not! I have seen many go and come back and they are satisfied with their results. When I went I loved that the shuttle came to pick us up at the Airport, and we were at the hospital in less than 10 minutes. Its literally half mile across. And the care you receive is superior to any you get in the states, I can vouche for that!

I sent a SB to Brazil for bolt on's and some other things. It was her choice. 1/3 the price and a few days recovery in Rio. But it is a money vs risk thing. Originally Posted by gsgm
I have had work done twice outside of the country with no regrets.
can you please send me info as wel please
can you please send me info as wel please Originally Posted by iceskaterg
Yes sending now
When you are self pay it makes it easier to go to Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rico, Puerto Rico. When the Dr is good, and has went ot school as any American Dr has for the very same procedures then why not! I have seen many go and come back and they are satisfied with their results. When I went I loved that the shuttle came to pick us up at the Airport, and we were at the hospital in less than 10 minutes. Its literally half mile across. And the care you receive is superior to any you get in the states, I can vouche for that! Originally Posted by perfectyou
If the care was superior to the States, why don't they practice in the States so they can charge more money and not dodge kidnappers?
Also, if something goes wrong in Mexico, who you gonna complain to and who will do your follow up, and how much does that tack on to the cost??
If the care was superior to the States, why don't they practice in the States so they can charge more money and not dodge kidnappers?
Also, if something goes wrong in Mexico, who you gonna complain to and who will do your follow up, and how much does that tack on to the cost?? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
No trouble with kidnappers, the shuttle gets you and takes you directly to the hospital (10 minutes away). There is also a ambulance on standby during each procedure, its also a 10 minute drive to the nearest hospital in San Diego. I chose to go to Mexico for #1 the cost, #2 they do give better care and seem to care about their patients!
No trouble with kidnappers, the shuttle gets you and takes you directly to the hospital (10 minutes away). There is also a ambulance on standby during each procedure, its also a 10 minute drive to the nearest hospital in San Diego. I chose to go to Mexico for #1 the cost, #2 they do give better care and seem to care about their patients! Originally Posted by perfectyou
FUCK! It isn't even in a hospital and you rely on a San Diego hospital in case something goes wrong!!!