Effective Personal Training for Providers in Central and North Austin

Multiple degrees...multiple professional certifications. I've been in the fitness arena for over 20 years now. I know what works and what doesn't!

100% Professional and Discrete!

YOU must be motivated and truly ready to make some changes in your life. Having a great body takes work. And, despite what the late night infomercials tell you, it ain't easy!

PM me for details.

V
Ladies, do you want that KILLER body that drives men wild and turns heads whether you're out on the town or just picking up groceries??? OF COURSE YOU DO! Everybody does!

Have you thought how much more business you would have at your fingertips if you finally bickled down and made the commitment to get in shape?!? Perhaps you need a complete body transformation...or, maybe you just need a little help to chisel of those last 15 - 20 pounds and add curves in the right places. Either way, I'm the man you want to help you get there!

I've worked with actors, models, military special forces, as well as down to earth folks like us. Results vary based on YOUR level of motivation and dedication.

Evan a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. PM me now. It just might be the best thing you ever did for yourself!

V
Just a few openings left for you ladies. PM me NOW and let's put you on the path to the body you've always wanted!

V
Almost filled up! Grab one of the last spots before they're all gone! I am now traveling to Dallas on a very regular basis as well.

Think about it for a second ladies...how much more business would you get each week if you had a fitness model or bikini model body???

All providers get 50% off my standard rate...and can barter an exchange of services if you prefer. Shoot me a PM an let get you on the road to a fantastic, head-turning body NOW!

V
what about northwest arkansas area?