CHIEFS WIN CHIEFS ARE 3-0

Congrats to the Chiefs winning the game against San Fran and going 3-0 for the firs time since 2003.

Go Chiefs!!!!!
I want to believe. Really I do. But after so much disappointment, and so many years of heartbreak, I am just not ready yet. I hope the winning streak continues, and I can get past my jaded roadblock.
boy oh boy i feel your pain Adeptus, like the royals i've seen this before, start strong then go on a hiatus at mid season. As long as Hailey keeps snorting his coke and stays clear of rehab we might just do something if we make the playoffs.
I know the bad problem now is we have a bye week, I just hope a week off does not bite us in the backside.
It will. We play at Indianapolis in two weeks. The good thing though, is, the goalposts stay up for two weeks straight.
I have to stick my foot in my mouth over the Chiefs game today. I said they would lose. I was wrong.

It was an amazing game accompanied by beautiful weather. I had the best time in the whole wide world today!!!! WOW!!! Super fun time!!!

I haven't been to a Chiefs game in a few years. I had an AMAZING time today!! Woo Hoo!!! I have to say, today couldn't have been a more perfect day to go to a game....unless they were playing the Cowboys LOL.

*Also I will no longer refer to the Chiefs as the chefs, and not because of them winning the game lol.*
San Francisco was slated to win the NFC West, coming into the game 0-2 even. I think they thought "We're gonna beat these losers 31 to3 and go on to the NCF championship." Guess they'll think twice before underestimating their opponents again. I lost a $5 bet with my son who gloated the whole game. The Chiefs looked like champions. Great defense and an offense that came alive. Let's cross our fingers. Heck, I'll bet against the Cheifs every week if it means they'll win.
Haley really opened his bag of tricks at this game. What the heck was that wildcat reverse kinda flee-flicker to Cassel pass to Bowe TD thang? Whatever it was, it was beautiful! I also really enjoyed the moving the punt team and offense back and forth causing SF to burn a timeout, then get the first down on the 4th and 2. Crazy, wonderful game!
  • KCJoe
  • 09-27-2010, 09:36 AM
Congrates to the Chiefs! I am pleasantly surprised by how well they have started off. I couldn't have been more wrong in my preseason predictions on how well they would do. Just hope they don't pull a Royals, and meltdown in the second half of the season.
The offense is coming alive, but the defense is finally looking good. After the Vermeil and Edwards arm tackling, whiffing (more than the Royals), lay back and wait schemes, it's good to see a defense laying some licks or grabbing the balls of the opposing offense. The 49ers offfense was hearing footsteps all day. When they didn't, they were looking over their shoulder. Especially Smith and the WRs.
What a game 5 sacks and we ran the ball great.. Cassell finally threw some great passes and I tell you what Tony gon.. I mean Moeaki WOW what a great one handed catch!!! I thought it was going to be alot closer of a game than that but Im happy they came and won like that.... Bye week then we are off to the colts..... I will always pick the chiefs to win whether or not I think they can is a different story... I would love to go in and destroy them... I want flowers to get a pick from manning Im sure he will try
I was riveted by that game and usually I just pop in and out of the room to catch the score.
I agree, that one handed catch was amazing! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after that one. LOL.
I hope the Chiefs continue to keep up the good work. This next game I'm definitely pulling up a seat on the couch and watching the entire thing.
(Unless I'm otherwise preoccupied, but I doubt that will happen DURING the game. LOL.)
hmm, a guy could could set up an lcd tv on his stomach that way you can watch while being preoccupied. :-) On second thought that might be dangerous if you clench your teeth, but wait you said your jaw was on the floor, so never mind, it'll work.
That was the best game I've seen the Chiefs play in at least 5 years. Haley, Weis, and Crennel clearly had a lot of fun gameplanning for this one. I'm not sure someone didn't spike the coffee urn with some peyote, but if they did I hope they keep doing it!

And BTW, how tough is Weis to be diagnosed with a hot gallbladder on Friday but put off surgery until Monday to be available for the game?
We might end up being the last undefeated team after this bye week is over. Who would have thought that would happen before the season started.......