Halloween...

I know it's a couple of weeks away, still...but If ya ask me, once they start putting decorations on shelves, all if fair!..

What are everyone's plans for the Holiday? Going out?..Staying in, handing out candy? Dressing up?..etc, etc

Halloween is my favorite holiday.(Costumes are so fun...It's great to see everyone dressed up in a way they wouldn't normally be) and You will never hear me complain about all the horror movies they release this month.
Just interested to hear how others on the site celebrate
I will most likely be staying home. No kids to take trick or treating, besides I don't need the candy even I really want it.

Then again maybe I will see about going to a bar downtown.

[insert caption here]
I know the final Saw movie is coming out soon and its going to be in 3D so I know I will be seeing that, and I also plan on going to some of the haunted houses for the first time ever.
I know the final Saw movie is coming out soon and its going to be in 3D so I know I will be seeing that, and I also plan on going to some of the haunted houses for the first time ever. Originally Posted by Miss_Mya
I will likely see the Saw movie on opening night...Not sure if I'll make it to the haunted houses this year. I do really enjoy them, though
I really want to go to the haunted houses this year as well. I haven't been in a few years. I love them.

[insert caption here] Originally Posted by Longermonger
"Is That Candy In Your Sack, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?"
That's all I could come up with LOL. It's lame lol. What in the world is that costume supposed to be anyway? Silly
Well Christine - perhaps you could decorate your lovely set to look like pumpkins for Halloween?? That would keep your massage clients attention
Well Christine - perhaps you could decorate your lovely set to look like pumpkins for Halloween?? That would keep your massage clients attention Originally Posted by KCguy32
haha Perhaps, the only way my clients would enjoy seeing these babies covered up with paint would be if they got to do the painting?...

I'd love to find one of those artists who specializes in body painting...
I've seen pics where they've made entire outfits out of paintings...I'm not sure I could get away with going out not wearing at least a minimal amount of actual fabric, though, where it counts...
Christine;

You should come as a "happy ending"
haha Perhaps, the only way my clients would enjoy seeing these babies covered up with paint would be if they got to do the painting?...

Actually, I would be more inclined to helping you remove the paint. It would be a long, slow, erotic process.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Halloween...a few years back I put on a "Fat guy" costume and the zipper stuck and I haven't been able to get the damn thing off.
That's all I could come up with LOL. It's lame lol. What in the world is that costume supposed to be anyway? Silly Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
Does that make it a pinata?

Actually, I would be more inclined to helping you remove the paint. It would be a long, slow, erotic process.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Halloween...a few years back I put on a "Fat guy" costume and the zipper stuck and I haven't been able to get the damn thing off. Originally Posted by cmhcfan
lol Whatever
You didn't like my new costume you saw?..
I guess I'll have to pick out a 4TH...and see if you like it any better
That's all I could come up with LOL. It's lame lol. What in the world is that costume supposed to be anyway? Silly Originally Posted by BottomlessFilth
I can't stare at that picture for more than three seconds without cracking up. It's a good costume, but what makes it great are the huge monkey balls and stone-faced Asian dude inside of it.

And, yes, that is candy in my sack. Enjoy!
lol Whatever
You didn't like my new costume you saw?..
I guess I'll have to pick out a 4TH...and see if you like it any better Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
I thought it was really cute! Here again I must be honest, I like it better when after it can off. I kind of preferred the Birthday Suit costume.

The original designed did a pretty good job, but your alterations were perfect.