RANDY MOSS TO THE VIKINGS IS A DONE DEAL

Okay now Favre has his deep threat which should free up Harvin and Shancoe, so I expect a revitalization of the vikings offense and Favre. NE does not have anyone to replace Moss with, this will clog up the lanes for Welker and make life a lot more difficult for Brady, this may be the biggest move this year in the NFL.
I saw that talks were being made last night and i kinda wished that we could get him here. I mean alot of ppl call us the kansas city pats lol. We have alot of ne staff and some players and we need another WR for sure... But I think it will be good for the vikes however brett just needs to not throw pics. cause thats what hurts them....
I heard about it last night too and was shocked it was being talked about. There are rumors and rumblings that Moss was stirring things up in the locker room, but to get rid of one of the key components to your offense for a 3rd round pick, and give up a 7th round pick for the next year, he must have been REALLY messing things up there. They must have a lot of confidence in Brandon Tate. Welker is going to get stuffed a lot; Moss drawing double coverage almost every game allowed Brady to dink and dunk it to Welker 100+ times a season.
I think his contract is up next year...and the Patriots didn't want that drama. They traded a fourth round pick to get him, and now got a third round pick to trade him away. Not a bad deal....and there have been some sideline theatrics between him and Brady...probably was disrupting the team.
Well if he is into to acting on the sidlines they should have sent him to CIN to join TO and Ocho.. What a mess lol It cuold have been a real circus up there..... Im glad to say that finally we dont have any drama here in KC.. Well beside Shaun smith grabbing other men's junk...... He was playing a lil dirty.. Hell if I played football I would be grabbing too LMAO!! But WE have a group of good young men who seem to want to work and get things done minus all the drama We got rid of the last guy who started shit which was Larry Johnson and as of today I think he is no where the redskins cut him a few weeks back. so let the other teams get the showboats and drama and let us win games!!
Although I'm not a big fan of his antics and his theatrics, I do have Moss on my FF team. Hell, I may just start him this week. My other WR's are Reggie Wayne (got to keep him starting this week against KC's secondary), DeSean Jackson and Jacoby Jones. Hmmm...
Never been a Moss fan, but TB in NE actually wanted him, Brett wanted him in Green Bay, he is a player. Now my old partner Brett has a receiver to go to, look for Vikings to finish strong second half of season.