The Asian Clubhouse (pics in ad)

Has anybody been to the Asian Clubhouse? I was wondering when I seen the pics in the ad. Hmmmm...... I don't know!

The Asian Clubhouse
https://adultsearch.com/texas/dallas...scorts/1127216

That looks fake as hell.
Yeah super sketchy, have some balls hit it up and get back to us.
Yeah super sketchy, have some balls hit it up and get back to us. Originally Posted by PoonSlayer
Just asking for intel to make an informed decision. Don't need BALLS for that.
Saying im too scared to check it out myself, no need to take a fence.
Saying im too scared to check it out myself, no need to take a fence. Originally Posted by PoonSlayer
Trying to make an informed decision. Keyword "informed". There seems to be some recent info about a place in Houston under the same name. Maybe they are expanding to DFW. I'm not trying to spar. I was just reacting to your comment. It's all good. No harm, no foul.
ECCIE is a community of like-minded individuals, gathered to exchange information. While humor is appreciated, inflammatory post are not.

Remember, when you write, no one hears the inflection. As a result, readers will assign a tone to your text. While it may sound good in your head, it may not be read that way.

We all are guilty of poorly worded posts. So, I'm not judging. Just a friendly reminder from an old guy to think before you write and that you can only be offended if you choose to be.

Keep it civil, please.
A friend tried them. He knew going in that it would not be the girls in the ad pics. And he was correct. Not even close.

And the menu listed in the ad is not available. No dfk. No bbbj. No gfe.
Ps....the location he went to was an apartment in Richardson. But they obviously have several locations.
The ad reads like those from the old BP for services at various residential locations, usually in the northern suburbs. Rarely were they satisfying sessions for me, but there was an occasional hottie once in a while. My advice: stick to Ampville.
Where is it written that Asian establishments have to use pics hijacked from some web site? They all do it so it must be written somewhere! Right? It must work though because they stay in business.
Truth
Google the phone numbers that should answer any questions you have.....
Really Ghostrider does that let me know if its LE? I see though do outcalls so you shouldn't be to worried, but still curiosity gets the best of me.