Greetings from Las Vegas Pool Season 🏖

Just wanted to say hello and show some of my new bathing suits pics an the pool at my condo I love Vegas but I do miss my Arkansas!

Also I recently got a trainer! And Also on a new diet! I will be pool ready really soon!

I will be touring in about 2 months! Dates to come soon! Yes Little Rock an NWA will be on my tour list!

Xoxo💋
🦊The Foxx🦊
Love that white dress on you! Looking great Nicole!
Love that white dress on you! Looking great Nicole! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
That’s my princess dress it’s makes me feel like a princess ! And thank you!
Looks like you’re having fun in Vegas! I enjoyed the pictures of you and your trainer on Twitter, also!
Looks like you’re having fun in Vegas! I enjoyed the pictures of you and your trainer on Twitter, also! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh yes love it’ an yes she is a beast! Would you believe she has had 6 kiddos!
Let’s just say this next month I’ll be looking really good
Oh yes love it’ an yes she is a beast! Would you believe she has had 6 kiddos!
Let’s just say this next month I’ll be looking really good Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Wow, her body is amazing! Stay on track, hon.. rooting for you!
Wow, her body is amazing! Stay on track, hon.. rooting for you! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you!! oh I am! I’m so ready to have my swimsuit body back lol when I get back in 2 months I’ll be new an improved lol
Looking good as usual Nicole hope to see you soon.
Headed out there in a few weeks, how’s the weather?
Looking amazing girl
Looking good as usual Nicole hope to see you soon. Originally Posted by Funtime76
Thank you! Hope to see you soon to!!
Headed out there in a few weeks, how’s the weather? Originally Posted by Funlover2222
We should have some fun while your here and oh the weather is amazing! Nice an sunny it is hot already! But being by a pool helps
Looking amazing girl Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Thank you you do as well girly!
That’s my princess dress it’s makes me feel like a princess ! And thank you! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

You are a Princess! Whether you're wearing your princess dress or not.
You are a Princess! Whether you're wearing your princess dress or not. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Aww your to sweet! Thank you! It’s been a while hope your doing well!!