length of sex

I found this question on a dirty memes sight

how long do you want sex to last?

(my SO's answer.... as long as I get to eat the booty I'll give her as many orgasms as she wants) lol
You came here looking for an answer, and an answer I will give you: Sex should last one hour, 34 minutes, and 22 seconds—the exact runtime of Wayne's World.

https://www.gq.com/story/how-long-should-sex-last-self
What do you charge?
What do you charge? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Was that questions for Dorian or Dallas?

For me, it depends on the gal.
One of my UTR favs will turn off the clock for a long daty.
One of the mainline gals that likes to warm up, and then a screen-door scenario, we're exhausted in 15 (after the warm-up).
lol dorian...good one!
As long as I can go. That may have something to do with the fact that my wife is a "hurry up and get this over with" kind of gal these days.
For myself and as an "older" hobbyist, I like to book 1-1/2 to 2 hr sessions when I can afford it. This gives us time to get comfortable with each other and enjoy each other. I am not looking for a quick release. And as an older man, it takes me a little longer to "get there" even with help from the drug store. So then, ninty min to two hours is about right.
  • Go4it
  • 10-04-2020, 10:43 AM
I've turned into a "30 minute for the first meet" guy. Don't want to waste the time or the $ if we don't click for whatever reason.
I want to dump my load as quickly as possible! Let the chicks use a vibrator.. I dont give a shit!
I want to dump my load as quickly as possible! Let the chicks use a vibrator.. I dont give a shit! Originally Posted by winn dixie
That's not at all surprising
As long as I can go. That may have something to do with the fact that my wife is a "hurry up and get this over with" kind of gal these days. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Nor is this surprising
interesting answers!

ladies..what say ye..???
interesting answers!

ladies..what say ye..???
Originally Posted by DallasRain
can I bet "good thing guys easy to get as they cum to soon"
...how long do you want sex to last? Originally Posted by DallasRain
The rest of my life!!!
How does a guy get reviews on eccie