Get ready

Hey. Heads up the local providers are getting ready to change their panties names and phone numbers there's only been 3 or 4 that has keep their original names and numbers
Let’s hope they are all changing their panties quite regularly.
Why are they changing names?
There's several reasons
One their add isn't attracting enough inquiries
Two. To get away from bad reviews regardless if they are accurate or not
Hobbyists change names and numbers all the time!
So what if a provider wants to change her name and number. How do you KNOW WHY a provider is changing something? Are you psychic, or some kind of God? Lol.
I, myself, have always been “Ashley” so I’m “one of the 3 or 4” who hasn’t changed or switched up.
This is a funny post somewhat though, because you’ve reviewed ladies who have changed their name and number over the years. Leaving a positive review. Then make a post like this at 6 am!
Ashley i could give a shit less how often a person changes their name. No i am not a psychic or a GOD. I can simply read the adds and find out info. If you would have read closer i said that there are many reasons for a name change. Go to the doctor and get some pms medicine the 4 providers that still use their original names is
Dallas Rain
Katie/ Brazen
Jessica
Terria
Some, such as Katie/Brazen, are still using their original age from 15+ years ago too.
Ashley i could give a shit less how often a person changes their name. No i am not a psychic or a GOD. I can simply read the adds and find out info. If you would have read closer i said that there are many reasons for a name change. Go to the doctor and get some pms medicine the 4 providers that still use their original names is
Dallas Rain
Katie/ Brazen
Jessica
Terria Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Not my time of the month!
And you don’t go the doctor for pms pills, they are over the counter!