Reflections of the hobby for 2011

As this year is coming to an end i have been thinking about the good and the not so good of the hobby this year...I have had more good than bad. The highlights are I have met some people I have been wanting to meet in person and it has been awesome...probably the most memorable one is finally meeting someone that when we met I literally jumped into his arms and kissed him in the parking lot...I have also touched by all the emails I got during my brief vacation thank you for your concern..and with 2012 right around the corner I am meeting yet another gentleman I have been wanting to meet...so 2012 is starting off on a good start and I have big plans for 2012 as well...look out the Irish vixen is hitting the road after my NY trip put west.....what are your positive from the hobby memories from 2011...and I hope you all have a safe new years eve and recover on sunday...
All I can say is I am really looking forward to touring in 2012, something I haven't done for years, and that I look forward to meeting new friends in the new year, especially from this board
2011 has been a great year for me because of all the great info I receive from the Hobby Boards. I want to thank all of the Hobbyist & Providers that participate on ECCIE. It makes the hobby more fun when you have chance to chat about the biz & share info.

I'm looking forward to another great year in the hobby for 2012...It just keeps getting better!
The worst part of 2011 was failing to meet some stars on my to do list.

The best part of 2012 is making a new to do list with new stars.
The worst part of 2011 was failing to meet some stars on my to do list.

The best part of 2012 is making a new to do list with new stars. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

I have many men----oops!----things to do on my 'list' ;D
..... The highlights are I have met some people I have been wanting to meet in person and it has been awesome...probably the most memorable one is finally meeting someone that when we met I literally jumped into his arms and kissed him in the parking lot...what are your positive from the hobby memories from 2011...and I hope you all have a safe new years eve and recover on sunday... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
IV, you are so right!! A look back at 2011 produced quite a few great memories for me and I will be forever grateful. I can't believe I get to play so far out of my league it's incredible!!

I have met so many all-stars (in no particular order):

Valerie
Naomi (what ever happened to her)
London Rayne
Nina Sastri
Sandra Dee
Tiffany Cums
StephanieGFE
Alexandria Paige
UR Huckleberry (Huck from OKC)
WTF (and his smokin' hot little UTR friend from NYC)

I have spoken to, chatted with and fantasized about many more (and you all know who you are)...I have great things I'm looking forward to in 2012....make your reservations early!!!