who else rides?

Happy to see Genesis got a new bike; that got me to thinking; who else in our little community rides? I have had motorcycles since I was 13 years old, now I have my cruiser and love it. Anyone else?
Picking up my Suzuki Boulevard M109R on Tuesday. Ive always had bikes growing up, but sold them when I moved to Austin. I sure am glad to get back on one.
Honda cruiser here. Careful ATXbrad......Austin drivers are crazy around bikes!!
I had a beautiful Honda 750 a few years ago. I sold it to my next door neighbor at the time. There's nothing worse than seeing your neighbor ride off on your bike everyday...
HD Sportster here, though I'd love to get my hands on a BMW R1200RT touring. I had a chance to buy a retired police bike but didn't have the cash on hand at the time. Been kicking myself since.
Triumph Sprint for me.
06 Sportster 1200 Custom
88 Yamaha Vmax with a big bore kit was a 1200cc now a 1500cc
I ride bikes wee! But lost bought a hotrod mustang..And stick baby!
  • tron
  • 04-29-2010, 06:03 AM
Suzuki sportbikes - but sold a while back to pay bills.

I keep thinking about getting something new, but I am trying to resist the urge....
WoW,
This is nice to see so many come out of the woodwork!

Runwithscissors, if you get together a group, let me know and put me on the list too!

~Gen Nicole~~
I ride as well.
me too, 45+ yrs and for the last 10+ years manufacture Accessories for some bikes.
M109 w/cobra swept pipes.....................Lovi ng it, welcome to the club Atxbrad
  • 04-29-2010, 10:23 AM
2008 Honda Shadow Aero 750.