Feel like the art is dying

Maybe its just me and my choice in providers lately but it feels like the art of seduction is all but dead. Hell maybe I am asking for to much. Understand that everyone have different tastes. Some guys could give two shits for taking it a bit slower and building up to the BANG.

Forgive me as I am not sure if this is a me bitching thread or a question. Maybe just venting.

Carry on...
Each provider seems to have their own style of doing things. Sometimes it instantly clicks with what you want, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't maybe if you explain what you are looking for beforehand, it would be more of what you are looking for. I've had some run with a suggestion and exceed what i had in mind by leaps and bounds. Other times not so much.
I've found that communicating ahead of time really enhances the experience. I know there are times some need a quickie and the old 2-call system works great for that, but when you are looking for a little more, it is worth the effort to e-mail, text and even talk on the phone well in advance of the actual appointment. I think of it as mental foreplay.
cpalmson you are right on the money with the mental foreplay comment. Just have noticed most providers I have spoken with shy away from that type of discussion.
Because that is, when occurring with a client that you have never seen, often the hallmark of a time waster. He wants to exchange 15 emails, chat on the phone, yada yada for two weeks before an hour long appointment? I don't think so.

You can read reviews and websites etc if you are looking for a more seductive type of experience and then book with those ladies. But most men, yes there are exceptions, don't want to waste 15/60 minutes being seduced. And some men are very abrupt themselves so look back, are you immediately stripping, pulling out your junk? That says " let's get it on" not "entice me".
I have plenty of info in my p411 profile. If they want to keep me as a regular then all they have to is read. I don't want to waste anyone's time so I try to make it easy
I do believe also it is the choice providers you are selecting. I would research and read reviews on providers KNOWN for seduction and contact them...or as suggested above, discuss your expectations after she screens you...

but I will admit, the trend of PSE and the term GFE being LOOSELY used has likely caused the lack of attention a provider gives to becoming learned in the art of seduction. The ladies who have maintained this art should be making a killing and or doing so well to keep their customers.
How much time are you scheduling?
I could see more of a slower pace with teasing and seducing going on with a 2hr or more appointment.
And some men are very abrupt themselves so look back, are you immediately stripping, pulling out your junk? That says " let's get it on" not "entice me". Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Whaaat? So her outstretched hand was not because she wanted to hold my JUNK?
I agree with the ladies. As I always say, do your research in whom you are wanting to spend time with. I love it when a gentleman schedules a 2 hour appt. with me. It allows enough time for us to get to know one another, have an intelligent conversation, do a little flirting, some touching and etc. I don't like to rush a good thing. I do believe all of that can be accomplished in 30 min. Also, my brain is my number one sex organ. If you can stimulate my mind, you are home free. Normally, If a gentleman schedules that amount of time with me, he generally ends up staying longer if we are enjoying our time together and due to the fact that I am not a clock watcher.
I do believe also it is the choice providers you are selecting. I would research and read reviews on providers KNOWN for seduction and contact them...or as suggested above, discuss your expectations after she screens you...

but I will admit, the trend of PSE and the term GFE being LOOSELY used has likely caused the lack of attention a provider gives to becoming learned in the art of seduction. The ladies who have maintained this art should be making a killing and or doing so well to keep their customers. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I agree for the most part, but PSE has nothing to do with seduction. If a man isn't seduced from the moment he starts communication, there is no seduction BCD.

There are certain types of women who operate a certain type of way has an understanding that if you're communicating via multiple or long emails, or talking about anticipating the appointment you're a time waster. They can't be seductive when they're thinking they're going to jail. They're on edge! If a lady is not secure in her screening, she will not talk to you about details before you meet. She will watch your every move, and your first one better be to put the donation down.

When a woman screens well, and set the precedence for her communication requirements, you can talk about whatever. If PSE is on the menu, it'll be the most seductive PSE you'll ever get. It's not the gent that should be telling HER how he wants to communicate, but it is his job to find someone who is like-minded.
Maybe its just me and my choice in providers lately but it feels like the art of seduction is all but dead. Hell maybe I am asking for to much. Understand that everyone have different tastes. Some guys could give two shits for taking it a bit slower and building up to the BANG.

Forgive me as I am not sure if this is a me bitching thread or a question. Maybe just venting.

Carry on... Originally Posted by Goatnipples
I epitomize the art of seductive prose. And have honed that skill for a very long time.

Putting aside the idea of seduction when you're meeting for the first time, let's discuss the beforehand.

What the other ladies have mentioned is so very true. When I was newer, and really until a few years ago, I would write and write and write the same guys over and over again with the promise of an appointment.

Then, they would schedule and cancel. Or all of that time spent ended up with one appointment after six months of chatting.

Also, when I finally discovered IM'ing, I spent (literally) a summer chatting constantly and I thought that it would result in a ton of appointments. It didn't. Period.

I remember creating long dialogues with men who would set an appointment a month or two in advance. So I would write them, tease them and do you know what would happen? Two days before the appointment they would cancel. Nearly every one of them did. Now, if someone wishes to see me in January, 2013, I ask them to write me when the date gets closer.

That might sound cold but after years of having so much quality time wasted, it's just the path that I take. Not with everyone, but many. If you wish to see me, say, this week ... and you're on this board, I'm more apt to write back and forth.

And seduce.

So now, I'm rather selective on who I spend time with writing back and forth. I'm not looking for any pen pals. And men LOVE to chat back and forth, IM, call and talk for awhile.

I understand where you're coming from. And the other ladies have it right in the sense that you might not be contacting the right women. It takes some years under your belt and some empathy to try to figure out what men want and more important, need.

Sounds like you need some dialogue beforehand. So tell your potential date that. You wish to get a feel of her and her personality through dialogue. But take it easy and don't be demanding. Sugar, honey and the such.

Then, when you DO meet, you'll notice that she will tease you. Her eye will have that twinkle that you desire to see. And you'll be happier with the end result. And the middle, too!

Good luck!
Elisabeth