Sabrina Nicole want's some info plz.......

I have never worked by Northpark mall but I been told that L.E. work there alot is that true?
I'm not sure I believe this I just spoke to Sabrina, and what she really wants to know is,

What happens to information in a black hole?
What is at the earths core?
Is time an illusion?
What is the universe made of?

A little help here folks.
Don't know about North Park proper, a mall is a tough incall to make work.
Been to the hotel across Central from there though, no problems whatsoever, other than low ceilings that took a little getting used to.
Hi 5 area and Galleria north, seem to be the preferred locales.
You forgot to log on as Sabrina to post this important question.
He's always been her #1 fan. He posts on her review at 1:31 a.m. saying he hasn't been in touch with her recently and then this appears two minutes later in the blue type Sabrina often uses.
Hey Pussywhooped, dont go to the mall, tell her to go to
the hotel ZAZA, thatd be cool.
You forgot to log on as Sabrina to post this important question. Originally Posted by monkmonk

I'm not sure I believe this. I just spoke to Sabrina, and what she really wants to know is,

What happens to information in a black hole?
What is at the earths core?
Is time an illusion?
What is the universe made of?

A little help here folks.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
In a black hole, information .. having no mass ... is expelled at the poles, like gamma rays.

The earth's core is molten iron, rotating at a slightly different rate than the outer, solid 'earth'. Resulting in the creation of the magnetic field which creates the magnetasphere part of the earth's atmosphere.

This is important for many reasons and makes current life forms on earth possible. Also allows us to build information and power grids, protected from ionized particles coming from the sun. But, fascinating and important as this digression may be, it shouldn't be pursued at this point because Sabrina didn't ask about it.

Feel free to PM me about the effect of pole reversal, holes in the magnetasphere, and the likelihood of solar flares effecting our power and information grids before 2013.

Time is not an illusion ... it is a dimension.

Over half of the universe is made up of "dark energy", another approximately 22% is made up of dark matter. The remainder of the universe is made up of matter and energy that can already been seen and experienced.

(goodness ... I must be awfully bored, today)

AND ... iirc ... my P411 profile warns providers that I enjoy talking about science .. and myself.
Stop it Dodger--- you're making me hot.
Stop it Dodger--- you're making me hot. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Know the difference between intercourse and conversation? No? .. Lie down, here. I want to talk to you.
Stop it Dodger--- you're making me hot. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Do you believe in the hereafter? Then you know what I am here after - Artie Johnson

Now about string theory............
Before we discuss such things--- I need to make sure that you know the difference between string theory and particle theory.

Ah String Theory-- the TOE.
Before we discuss such things--- I need to make sure that you know the difference between string theory and particle theory.

Ah String Theory-- the TOE. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Well, if you know TOE .. then why ask the first question? How many dimensions was that? Amazing.

And of all those dimensions, how many could support oral sex? (guiding the discussion back where it belongs).
Dodger sir you are a gentleman and a patriot, I will share this with Sabrina as soon as I see her, my head should be expelled from her anal cavity any time now.
If your black hole theory is correct.
You know, thats a fascinating question Dodger. I'd love to conduct some research into that matter.

Depending on whom you discuss it with, there are 10 or 11 dimensions in string theory-- I'd have to break out my nerd glasses to ascertain just how many of them would allow oral.

The simple examination automatically rules out 6 of the dimensions, since they are technically considered rolled up into a tiny manifold too small to see. But of the 4 (or 5) remaining-- hmmm